Thread: GNCC Youth Racers

fastmini Guest

GNCC Youth Racers

I just got off the phone with Rich Hetrick and he is coming to St.Clairsville this weekend. He will have is truck and trailer and a selection of parts and all of his knowledge that he brings to the track. Here's a chance to show Rich what you got! Hope to see you all at the races.

excellent!

i had a great chat with him at the ironman last year. glad to see him making the trip!
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

We talked to him at the Ironman also. Very nice guy. Glad to see him showing intrest in the GNCC youth quads.

Fast mini and Pappy see you guys in a couple of days. Michael is really fired up for this one!Time to go do some woods racing.
    Michael Mussi Jr #838
    07 Honda 300ex Tricked out
    2 Time GNCC National Champion
    Special Thanks to Hetrick Racing,Demotto Honda & Yamaha, Elza's cycle and atv's, Muffler,Brakes and More, K&K Customs. Teter Automotive,Engine Builder Don Sturdivant.
    The money spent on Michael's quads seem's like a million bucks.
    The smile on his face after winning the race WORTH IT !!!!

we've decided to take a break from d-12 mx, and will be giving cc a try this weekend. both boys will be running the jr class, one on a red kasea another on a yellow alpha.

what changes would you all recommend (mx vs cc)? i plan on possibly gearing down (shorter), and switching out the tires. my oldest runs 19" holeshots on the front and 18" hogs on the back, but my youngest on the kasea runs 16" hogs all around. my concern is ground clearance on ruts and rocks. is this an issue?

i-zapp,

We run the same wheel combo, the 18's are fine. These tracks are pretty smooth. But there are some small ruts and stumps. If you have some extra 18's for the other 1 it wouldn't hurt. On the gearing you will need the field speed, the woods aren't very hilly, Hope you make it there. Look us up on friday I would like to meet ya. Always great to make new racing folks! See every1 there.
    Michael Mussi Jr #838
    07 Honda 300ex Tricked out
    2 Time GNCC National Champion
    Special Thanks to Hetrick Racing,Demotto Honda & Yamaha, Elza's cycle and atv's, Muffler,Brakes and More, K&K Customs. Teter Automotive,Engine Builder Don Sturdivant.
    The money spent on Michael's quads seem's like a million bucks.
    The smile on his face after winning the race WORTH IT !!!!

i-zapp

Fellow AMA D-12 SR Mini Quad #56 Honda TRX90 will be there !

We are leaving Friday in the am
    Brian
    ------------
    01 TRX90
    03 XR50
    05 BRUTE FORCE 650

hey brian! i thought that might be you. turns out it's only going to be me and nick, zack is going to basketball camp on sat and can't make it (wait till i get my hands on the person who corrupted him!...). we got room in the camper and trailer if you guys want to go down together. i pm'ed you my number if you're interested.

for all ya that wanted mud, i think you'll be getting your wish!