Thread: 700r otd prices ?

700r otd prices ?

I have 2 dealers calling my cell offering $7200 otd for a 2006 700r. How does that sound ? Sales tax is 6% here and that includes tax/title everthing. I know I could do a little better driving out of state this weekend, however Aunt Flow is on her way and it seems like a little more trouble than it is worth at this point. Should I call more dealers ? I have been told not to pay more than MSRP otd, I am not sure that is realistic locally ......

yea that sounds really good i would jump on that offer
    TURBOED
    01YAHMEE raptor

Thats sounds good to me too, i payed slightly more but im out in cali
    2006 raptor 700r
    Aramadillo chasis and swing arm skid
    Gytr Hand Gruads
    Phoenix spark arrestor
    Dobeck TFI
    GYTR adaptor-filter-outerwear
    HMF full pipe

Thanks, Yeah it is definetely market driven. Just getting away from the Metro Detroit area appears to be worth a few Hundred and driving down to Ohio looks like it might be worth a few more. In the end I need a good relationship with the dealer who will be doing my service. If they jerk me aroound the least bit though with hidden fee's or other surprises, I am going elsewhere!!!

$7100 OTD at Bucks Power Sports in Valparaiso, Indiana.

They started at $7999 but when I showed them an email with an OTD price of $7250 from Turn One in Plymouth, they quickly came back with the lower price.
    Freakystone (EXriders Legend)
    - Making a comeback -

2008 Tundra 4x4 Limited
    2009 Porsche Cayenne GTS

Yeah they eventualy wore me out. I gave up on shopping around, or traveling to get it.

I have the ex-inlaws coming this weekend, (Don't ask !!) and I am going on a 3 day riding trip next weekend !!! So I just needed to get'r done. $7200 otd with all taxes, fee's labor and registration included. Second local dealer I spoke to. Got a dumb friend who went to the bar before going to a different dealer. He came home with a 700r and trailer that will cost him nearly $15,000 when it is all paid for. So I guess I could have done a lot worse.

My friend just bought a 700 raptor for $7200 otd at rusty palmer in honesdale PA!
    04 450r, DRG powerplant! 2 much 2 list don't be scared