Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LT-R450X and LT-R450XC

LT-R450X and LT-R450XC

I think Suzuki should cater to the XC crowd as well. Just as honda is making both a 450ER and a 450R with a kicker for 06. I think that Suzuki should have a race ready moto quad LT-R450x and a Race ready Cross Country quad LT-R450XC. Just my 2 cents. By the way what will william yokley ride next year? a LT-R450 modified to run woods?(not stock out of the box racer?)
    440ex with a handfull of extras
    416ex (my boys quad) few extras
    Woods riders
    (Divorce=sold 450r) back in business with 440ex yahoooo!!

thats what a modded Z400 is for man.
    For every good post, there are 5 bad. If you remember that you will be fine

Exriders.com

myspace/dave450r

Seriously. A stock Z400, 450r, and YFZ are great XC quads, Suzuki made an MX racer, so deal with the quads you have.
    PFC Atkins - U.S. Army Intelligence Corps
    DET 1, CENTCOM ARE

'03 Subaru WRX-silver, 3.5" Borla full exhaust, AEM cold air intake.

'05 Yamaha YFZ450-red/white, X-Factor nerfs, red Hipers/Klaws, Tag T2s

Originally posted by Atkins
    Seriously. A stock Z400, 450r, and YFZ are great XC quads, Suzuki made an MX racer, so deal with the quads you have.
    For years ax racers have had the benefit when making their quads race ready.
    Now someone finally makes a quad for mx and they all cry about it.
    2007 can am outlander 800

Well real MX racers will change the suzukis a-arms and shocks anyway I am assuming. So I just dont know why they couldnt make it where it would be good for an avg rider on XC or MX. Cannondale already tried to specialize and look where it sent them. Not arguing or anything I am just stating a point.....Anyone that races XC or MX seriously wont keep there a-arms or shocks stock. Just my .02

buying?

I guess i just wanted to be able to atleast try a new 450 made by suzuki to compare when i buy a new quad in the spring. I am happy that you MX guys have an out of the box racer. If i where 10-15 years younger i would be testing a new suzuki ASAP. I guess i will just try the honda and yamaha and give them my money. Its exciting to here that it will be the first EFI racer. just wished it fit my needs. Maybe honda will go EFI in the future. I just like the idea of not having to rejet when opening up the motors breathing capasity? Plus ide like to how much better EFI is over Caruretion.(throttle response,thumb throttle pull?)
    Woods riders

Re: buying?

Originally posted by atvdude
    I just like the idea of not having to rejet when opening up the motors breathing capasity?

If you don't mind spending $300 on a Power Commander so you can remap the efi.

Re: buying?

Originally posted by atvdude
    Its exciting to here that it will be the first EFI racer
    Cannondale made the first efi racer but they werent really mass produced.

I cant wait to ride the new suzuki, or any of the new updated 450's.
    Formerly born-to-race

efi

Maybe i was wrong? I thought i read that the new yammys EFI you didnt need to rejet?
    Woods riders

What a joke. Suzuki comes out with a wider, long travel machine and it still is not good enough for "Real" mx racers. The bike ain't even hit the dirt yet and people are whining. Look around at the quad mags. Aftermarket sells tons of "rec" A arms and single aftermarket shocks. If anything, I think that a few basic mods to make the motor competative(pipe and jetting, etc) and have someone do a tripple rate/dual rate conversion and you have a winner. Its probably more bike than most people can ride as is! What are you riding again?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast