Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What Is Best Exhaust For Lt-r450???

What Is Best Exhaust For Lt-r450???

Lmao j/k......you know it'd only be a matter of time before some damn rookie did it anyways
    '05 z435 <-Sleeper->

Shawn Hohneke #77
    06 450R
    06450ER

06 Sponsors:
    GT Thunder/Moose Racing /Alpinestars
    Powermadd/Smith Optics/So,St,Paul Hitchingpost

Qoute:

"You can't Cut corners if you want to be great.
    Natural skills are fine,but WORK makes you a champion."

lol
    05' Yellow Z434,hotcams, DRZe kit, Kibblewhite valves,Pro armor race nerfs, belly, swing skid,Denton stabilizer, powermadds.FCR39, Full HMF, ESR airbox eliminator. CDI box.C&D rebuilds, Burgard +2 nickel arms, LSR chrome +1 swinger w/ GT Thunder rebuild and link.Burgard black powdered beads/razr2's. Bare gusset frame, super mirrorblack powdered,Pappy stealth black and fire red stuff, Nickel Burgard stem, Lonestar axle. Dr.D reverse,ModQuad billetbling.
    It's all good!

OhioMafiaRiders.com

Actually thats the wrong question. The correct question is "Whats the loudest pipe for the ltr450?"
    Cause sound isn't an issue for me and I don't care about the future of our sport cause, I'm sixteen and my rich parents bought me this really cool toy to learn to ride on.
    Actually I made that last part up but the first part will be true.

get any muffler with a 2 inch coar and make the muffler into a shorty. then take a 2 inch steal pipe and slip it inside the coar so the sound cant hit the packing.

did it to my e-series and so far no won can beat how loud it is around wair i live. (talkin bout loudest muffler not loudest quad with out muffler)

off topic, but ur signiture is soo damn big!^
    http://www.ankh-racing.com/images/misc_pics/james_banner.jpg

Originally posted by BLRacing619
    off topic, but ur signiture is soo damn big!^
    yea...... i noticed that also
    '05 z435 <-Sleeper->

wont be 4 long cuz i think my 400 is sold susposed to be getting a 9600 dolar check b4 friday

$9600 you selling two of them.

Originally posted by blue450yo
    get any muffler with a 2 inch coar and make the muffler into a shorty. then take a 2 inch steal pipe and slip it inside the coar so the sound cant hit the packing.

did it to my e-series and so far no won can beat how loud it is around wair i live. (talkin bout loudest muffler not loudest quad with out muffler)
    are you being serious with your post? that has to be one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. Who cares how loud it is, I bet it sounds like chit. Its all about performance. Jackholes like you get our riding areas closed because of your home-made exhaust systems.
    #72 KCCR

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast