Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2006 Suzuki LTR450 QuadRacer Released

2006 Suzuki LTR450 QuadRacer Released

R450 QuadRacer Specifications

Suzuki created the high-performance sport quad market in 1985 with the QuadRacer LT250R. Since then, the ATV market and the state of Suzuki performance technology has changed greatly. And 20 years later, the QuadRacer is back. Having built a brand name around the manufacture of high-performance motorcycles and new award-winning ATVs, Suzuki is ready to deliver the finest high-performance sport ATV available.

And not a moment too soon. As racing becomes more and more expensive for ATV enthusiasts, Suzuki delivers race-ready hardware at a price that can’t be beat. The 2006 Suzuki LT-R450 QuadRacer is designed for race-ready performance – winning performance – with little or no modifications necessary.

The new quad features a 450cc four-stroke engine with Suzuki electronic fuel injection, and it’s based on the championship-winning RM-Z450 MX bike’s engine. It’s equipped with a track-holding wide stance and long-travel, competition-ready suspension that’s fully adjustable.

A lightweight and strong steel swingarm, center exhaust, titanium valves, new dry sump system, magnesium covers, aluminum front hubs, electric start, removable headlight, and liquid cooling – just a few of the strong features that will make the LT-R450 the class leader of high-performance sport quads

Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Please Support Our Site Sponsors!
    Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

I wonder who will be our first one to post there new ride here...
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

Can't wait for the first shoot-out of the new 450's!!!!! I wanna see this EFI badboy at work.........yes the raptor is also but it isn't built to compete like the 450's.
    '05 z435 <-Sleeper->

My friend is a Suzuki freak and he will be one of the first to have one. He is already talking smack , he thinks that the Suzuki 450 stock will outrun my quad and i think he's actually serious. Im sure that thing will beat the other 450's stock but i can't wait to show him that he's gonna need to put some $$$ into that machine to beat me. (On a straight stretch)

I am anxious to see how it does against the other 450's....I won't be buying one but when will they be available to purchase?? I'm also surprised that Suzuki didn't keep the weight in par with the other two 450's at 350lbs. I'm sure the fuel injection will make up for it though
    LONG LIVE THE 250R!!!!!!

AND YES IT IS STILL NO 1!!!!!

Tom

im not seeing a base price anywhere tho? and with the center exhaust, wont that be a problem once you bottom out? it will crush the silencer from the swingarm, right?
    PRP,ROLL DESIGN,AXIS YZ445 Hybrid

http://hybridriders.co.nr/

2001 M6 Camaro SS....600.8rwhp/632rwtq

waaay too many mods and still not fast enough for my liking!

Price Tag - $7299

I wonder how wide is this machine, is this going to be capable of woods racing?

I hope they due not pull a Polaris and not deliver it to the dealer for 6 months.

Originally posted by QuadJunkies
    I wonder who will be our first one to post there new ride here...

I wish I could be the one!
    Eric

- '00 400EX
    ...with some stuff.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast