Can Am DS450
    - Flexx Bars
    - Hipers
    - Motoworks air filter
    - Rossier Exhaust
    - X-Package Skids
    - A-Arm Guards
    - Razor 2's

i like everything, except how wide it is. theres no way that thing will fit on any kind of a trail but other than that, i like it!
    JAMES

2004 Black SE YFZ450 Fasst Flexx Bars | Namura High comp. piston | DID heavy duty cam chain | GYTR Kicker| SS brake lines| GYTR pipe & filter | DG fat nerfs | Full skid plates | AC Grab bar | 4 razr 2s on ITP rims| Gibson steering stabilizer | DOXO graphics | Pro Armor bumper | powermadds

2004 Yellow LTZ400 - White bros slip on | uni filter w/ outerwears & no lid | Fly ATV bars | denton steering stabilizer | Klaw Fronts & Knarly Rears | Works Shocks

1972 Kawasaki 100
    1993 Chevy S10 Pickup
    AIM Walls450

looks good. i like it better than the yfz and r. props to suzuki to wait and beat what is out.

Palm Beach County and Port Orange, Florida
    these pics and all those action pics are photo shopped, how could u all be so ignorant

seriously tho i was a critic about the leaked pictures and i was wrong, oh well, i like the 7299 price tag, i was gona go with an 06 450r early next yr but if this gets good reviews i may change my mind

Holy hell! If i had the $7300, i'd be making a trip to the Suzuki dealer! Seriously, this think is bad @$$. It would probaly suck for XC, there's no doubt about that... But, this is the first quad actually set up for MX from the factory. That itself is pretty damn cool imo. I think it looks a lot better with the headlight though, and i'd have to ditch those huge f'ing heel guards!
    2004 Yellow 300ex
    - HMF Slip on pc/d black chrome, K&N air filter, Dynojet, DG nerfs and bumper, AC grab bar, red shockwears, 21" front and 20" rear Razrs, Works Triples, Burgard +3's, Tusk extended rear hubs, JT 14t front sprocket, Pro Design tether kill switch, Maier 250r hood, N-Style 400ex graphics and seat cover, Renthal CR high handlebars, 50/50 Grips, MSR gripper levers, UM swinger skidplate, Tusk p-brake blockoff...

04 Yellow Honda CB600F4 (599) Street Bike
    D&D polished s/o w/ midpipe, Renthal Ultra-Lows, Frame sliders, K&D signals, Keiti tank pad, and wheel stripes, gettin 55+ MPG!...

98 Dodge Durango 4wd
    - 31x12.5R15 Pro-Comp Mud-Terrains on Mickey Thompson 15x8 Classic II's, Flowmaster dual exhaust, a couple of Pro-Comp Stainless 130w 6" spotlights, Cobra CB, JVC Head Unit, 2 Kicker 10" Subs, Lanzar Heritage amp, SPL Capacitor, Polk Audio 6.5's & 6x9's, and 2 sets of Pioneer 6.5's, All hooked up with Stinger wiring...

91 Maroon Chevy Silverado ext. cab, 2wd, 350 - Gone but not forgotten...

Man for the wait I Dont think it was worth it..

With it being so wide there is no way it will run in the Stock Class for GNCC>

Looks like the rear grab bar is non-replaceable like the 03 Z400? Correct me if Im worng but thats stupid. I thought they learned this before?
    Shawn Hohneke #77
    06 450R
    06450ER

06 Sponsors:
    GT Thunder/Moose Racing /Alpinestars
    Powermadd/Smith Optics/So,St,Paul Hitchingpost

Qoute:

"You can't Cut corners if you want to be great.
    Natural skills are fine,but WORK makes you a champion."

LOLL I think it looks like a praying mantus with the light

LOL! Some of you guys on here would think Jessica Simpson, (sitting on your lap) was ugly.

The old TRX, the new TRX and the Suzuki are all bad *** looking machines.

What the hell do you want them to look like?

Best looking quads I have ever seen, especially with mods. I personally think the YFZ is ugly.

Go buy a Cannondale, or a Polaris. those are Hot.....LOL!
    2004 TRX 450R: HRC KIT, Hiper Technology Front and Rear Wheels, Hiper Mud Covers, ITP Holeshot GNCC Tires (22/7-10 F & 20/11-9 R), ASV Rotator Clamp (F/Brake), Magura Hydraulic Clutch Kit, Hinson Clutch Cover, Lonestar E-Brake Block Off Plate, Sidewinder Chain and Sprockets, Duncan Case Saver, Pro-Design Kill Switch, DG Fat Series Belly Plate, Curtis Sparks Filter Kit, HMF QRS Exhaust System, Outerwear Filter cover, Acerbis Rally II Hand Gaurds, Pro Graph-X Number Plates, ARS-FX + 2" Steering Stem, Precision Steering Stabilizer, Fasst Flexx Bars, Scott Huricane Grips, QuadTech Carbon Hood, QuadTech Carbon Rear Brake Resovoir Gaurd, PRM Baja Grab Bar, Pro Armor Pro XC Bumper, ARS-FX Long Travel XC Swing-Arm and Shock Linkage, GoodRidge USA Braided Front and Rear Brake Line, Custom Axis Rear Shock, ARS-FX Long Travel XC Front End, Custom Axis Triple Adjust Remote Resovoir Front Shocks w/ Titanium Springs, Pro Armor Fat Peg Nerf Bars, IMS Oversize Fuel Tank w/ Dry Break.

Special Thanks to Tyler and MSI Racing, Tim Brady and Custom Axis Racing Shocks, Scott Owens and Scott U.S.A

OMA Nationals Pro Rider #33

it says its 41.6 front track.rear at 38.if this is the width its not that wide the honda is 46 width .i think its a more compact bike so it makes the front look wider than it really is...

unless that means hub to hub.then you would have to add the offset of the wheel.....dont know but guys think about what zuk is doing for us and the sport.who cares if its ugly...you sound like a bunch of girls...ehhh its ugly ehhhh i dont like that color..lol humorous!this is just the beginning of many good things to come.imagine the competiveness this will bring out in the people who makes those wondeful lil toys we cant wait to throw are leg over again.im impressed.big freakin backflip for you zuk

Originally posted by Tommy 17
    u go into a GNCC race with 50 inch wide quad u'll be coming out missin a wheel...

if i read the 1st post right it says track width... that means 50 inches i take it...
    lol tommy, RACE a GNCC, your not thinking of avg joe who is gonna ride on the farm. Most MX guys used to have to replace a-arms now the xc guys will.

Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast