Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: 2006 Suzuki LT-R450 QuadRacer

Re: Re: Re: LTR450

Originally posted by QuadJunkies
    agreed.. Im not sure about the front piece yet. I figured over time the Honda 450 would grow on me also and it never did
    I bet without that front headlight , it'll look alright . It kind of has the styling of the YFZ . Just wait till people start cutting the fenders ... I bet they'll look pretty awesome .
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2004 Yamaha Grizzly 660 .... Loaded !!!!

Working Together Towards A Common Goal --- Quitting Time !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yx75Zoa_kVw&feature=related

Originally posted by QuadJunkies
    So does the East of West ocrast get them usually first??

How is Sukuki usually on there warrentys?? Are they are sgood as Hondas??
    West coast usually gets them first .... shortest way from the USA to Japan is through the west ... across the Pacific . LOL .

As for the rest , I couldn't tell you . I've never owned a brand new Suzuki . I just hope getting parts for them , aren't as hard as when I needed a crank for my LT250r and there was a 3 month to infinity backorder on them .

Suzuki has this thing where they decide to put a part on backorder and tell you it'll be there in a few months , but in reality they don't have anymore available and will never produce that part EVER again .
    2004 Yamaha Grizzly 660 .... Loaded !!!!

Working Together Towards A Common Goal --- Quitting Time !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yx75Zoa_kVw&feature=related

Thumbs up Center Mounted Exhaust...

I reallly like the center mounted exhaust, that is VERY cool...

DrasticSports.com: LTR450
    C&D Racing...
    03 416EX, Hipers w/ Holeshot HDs, FCR 39mm Carb, JE 10:8:1 (Ceramic Coated), Hot Cams Stage 2, Port, Polish, Ceramic Coated Head and Valves, Fassst Bars, Spider Grips, full HMF Exhaust, Cometic Gaskets, Elka Front Shocks, Elka Rear Valve kit, Scott's Steering Damper, Burgard Anti-Vibe Stem, PRM Bumper, Vortex CDI, Terry cable, K & N Filter, K & N Air Box Lid, Air Scoops, TRC lever, 14T Sprocket, Nerf bars, Scott's oil filter. Moose throttle
    2000 Polaris Scrambler 400 (2 Stroke)
    1965 Fastback Mustang
    2004 Z71 Burb
    Sea Doo XP
    Sea Doo GSX

Mounting the rear number plate is not an issue. This picture shows the rear number plate mounted. http://www.off-road.com/atv/reviews/...6ltr450/a2.jpg

Originally posted by velocityatv
    It looks like an aluminum subframe Can't wait to see how that holds up. The battery & air filter have got to be crammed in there, unless it's part of the seat foam The price still seams steep. Think of what that pipe is going to cost, when you bottom out and have a shock blow out, but I guess the normal mount can be the same. We'll see how they go next year, I'm not putting money down just yet. I would give props to Zuki for incorperating crotchrocket rear end looks to a quad. Center mount pipe, aluminum bracketry, Led brake light. I'll bet the aftermarket pipe guys can make some sweat sounding pipes. Note to self - If ever I buy a new Zuki 450 find new place to mount rear number plate, the chick in the scoring tower can't read it when its melted.
    Quad Racing .:: Because some sports need TWO BALLS ::.

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526