Thread: a-arms

a-arms

Im looking for a cheap set of brand new a-arms for a banshee. either +2+1 or +3+1. I want full-flight a-arms but cant find their web site. I know they sell them on ebay but i want to go through the company because i dont have ebay account. and i would like to go through the company to make it easier on my mom when she gets them for me for x-mas. can someone tell me thee web site or where i can get them other than ebay. or if there is another a-arm company that sells them for around $350.00. This is just to hold me off til i get a z-450. Please let me know.

If I were you, I would look into spending a little more money for a more reputable company. Burgard would probably be your best bet,burgard .

im looking for the full-flights, i dont want to spend the money on ones i wont keep for more than 2 months.

If you are only going to keep it for 2 months, why waste $$$ on more parts....
    Adam

2000 Yamaha Big Bear
    2001 Honda 300ex- LSR, Works, Renthal,

AIM: XCAdam89

www.aircooledracers.com
    Your #1 Source for Blasters, 300ex/250x's, Warriors and all other ATV's under 350cc.

so i can get points for the season, now can anyone help me

Originally posted by XCAdam89
    If you are only going to keep it for 2 months, why waste $$$ on more parts....
    I agree...if you are waiting on the z450, just save the money toward the down payment. Unless the arms you have now are messed up, I would just ride it like it is.

This is Quadracer18 on my buddies username.

thanks f0or all your input but i would like to make this my practice bike even after i get the 450 so i want the full flights, Does anyone know where i can get these or ASR's. thanks, Josh