Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Parker Valley pre race report chat..

Parker Valley pre race report chat..

had to work, but got off at 3 and allmost made it there for the start, but as i pulled off the paved road i seen a cloud of dust and i knew it was on !!!!! I love to watch you boys and girls, but there aint nothing like riding with yall.. so let's hear some tails, but not where ya finished untill Bonnie does the race report !!
    didn't get any woods pic, due to my late arrival and just plain tired, but got some nice mx pics !!!!!

here's jeff's good looking wife and our beer friendly friend ricky waiting for jeff to come skying through.....
    not to mention hunter, jeffs baby girl at the bottom of the pic...
    Attached Images Attached Images

******** reporter Brooks out trying to give a race report for our rival website.. but why does it have to be a rival ?? can't we all just get along ?? thanks for showing up and supporting the mideast brooks !!!!!!!! but i'm calling you out, fallston loser wears the others t-shirt at the last race !!!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

congrats to jeff for smoking my arse.I 2 waz a bit late. Was a bit mean going up thru the dust in search of the game. Sometimes makin no speed at all couldnt c nuttin.

i give not congrats to the winner of vet

dude just sucker passed me with less than a 1/2 mile left in the race i found out one thing a 450r will not climb over a v force, but if i cant win it, then my partner deserves to win i guess it like takeing one for the team. i wanted to race the a class next race but looks like jason is going to make me run the rest of the races and settle this vet championship to the end of the season.
    eddysiegers2007 b+25 champ, 2005 mideast vet champ,gncc #770 for 07

excuse me eddie but jason smoked your arse !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i seen it.. when someone wooo's you get out of the way.. on the up side, jason said you were pretty quick getting out of his way....

I was behind Eddy for 2 laps waiting on the mistake and I finally got it. Thanks Eddy. Next time dont follow the v force. Gump thats right I smoked his arse.
    mideast # 11 A class
    450r

Sunday was perfect with overcast sky's,except for all that dang dust...I'm glad they was atleast wetting the track,because you couldn't see nuffing in the woods...I'm with Jake I was riding as fast as I could see,and sometimes making no speed at all...
    JoHn YeLtOn-XC Fan.

19 I've been thru this speech with jason now you.Dont you know that you are pretty fast,dont get passed much.What the hell are you doing pulling over that close to the end of a race.You got to KNOW who it is nig.You and jw championship is tighter than ticks.Yall we be talking about next year the exact mistake that determines it.I know on the last lap you tired and cant handle no bs from behind,but make yourself ignore it.If somebody REALLY needs to get around you ,,you will know it. Jason is on a misson. DO you know what dat means?I saw it when he he pass me at the rock house.He looked good.I heard him and didnt give nothing.He's taking care of business.It's to you to stop it.Now you take of business......stay in the middle..........................Papa snake.........
    ps when somebody is behind you thats their prob. not yours...he banged on me plenty last year,I wouldn't even look at em.That was his problem.Ask him.Ole chad hawn said it one time.They got to follow me a while and earn it before i get over.Remember DAT..Dont think all the lite shines on the pros.We get some of the lite too in the mideast.Yall are special and a lot of us are biting our finger nails to da end two....Papa snake agin99-12

i know

im going to enroll in the snake 99 rideing school so you can teach me those moves that u would fell guilty todo to those senior guys, by the way im old enough to race with you guys
    eddysiegers2007 b+25 champ, 2005 mideast vet champ,gncc #770 for 07

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast