Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: MHSC Idea!!

When and where is the MHSC meeting. If nothing else I would like to hear about the changes for next year. Thanks Josh
    2005 TLD Predator Custom Axis, Hiper, Tire Balls, Kenda, Faast, Ac, PRM, Rath, Pure Polaris, Lonestar, BRP, Cycra, Jets R Us, ODI, Maier, EBC, GPR, Shocker Glove

http://www.bannedatatvnews.com

[http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/JoshuaJ

Josh i made that same suggestion last year and many others ,to help out ,make it a better serries and all i got was nobody talked to me for 6 months !!! So what im trying to say is becarefull how many ideas you come up with and how you voice your opinions!!! ..Im not trying to cause trouble just letting you know!!!! I hope I have not affended anyone ,if so not my intention!!
    HMF, Yamaha of Troy, Maxxis, 2F2C, Bad Monkey Racing, Midwest Moter Sports klotz. Shrum Racing. I like my women mute and my pipes loud!

Originally posted by shep
    Josh i made that same suggestion last year and many others ,to help out ,make it a better serries and all i got was nobody talked to me for 6 months !!! So what im trying to say is becarefull how many ideas you come up with and how you voice your opinions!!! ..Im not trying to cause trouble just letting you know!!!! I hope I have not affended anyone ,if so not my intention!!
    I still talked to you shep.

Now Josh question. I don't care what class your in if your in front of me. I would like to know how to tell the guy infront to MOVE. IF the tape in on the back and your in front how are you going to know I'm not in your class?

Also, how are you going to know if we have a race like at scotts? hecvk the only color aout there was brown.

I'm not trying to be a bu** here just letting you know whats up and what you run into. ITs a good ideal for lining up but after that it don't work. Sorry to burst your bubble.
    OXC # ???
    07 YFZ 450
    Thanks to.
    Donelsons
    Stealth Racing. (aka Scott Noel)
    ITP Tires
    ------------------------------------------------
    Its mind over matter. I have no mind so it don't matter.

If your not the lead dog the view don't change. Race Yamaha.

I would love nothing more than to help....BELIVE ME. It is absolutly impossibe with my stinking job. I work almost every weekend. The weekends I get off I have to beg and plead for not to mention ask off about a year in advance. Plus I could work my 8 hour day and at quiting time the boss could come up and say "we need you to come in overnight this is okay........right!?!?!". So if I ever get a better job I will bring the duct tape to the races, as of now I only race half or less than half of the races for the year. Sorry for getting on here and making a suggestion did not know it would be taken so personal. Anyway, see you at Park Hills. By the way to all who help the series thanks, my brothers and I do appriciate it.

Originally posted by geogeorge
    I still talked to you shep.

Now Josh question. I don't care what class your in if your in front of me. I would like to know how to tell the guy infront to MOVE. IF the tape in on the back and your in front how are you going to know I'm not in your class?

Also, how are you going to know if we have a race like at scotts? hecvk the only color aout there was brown.

I'm not trying to be a bu** here just letting you know whats up and what you run into. ITs a good ideal for lining up but after that it don't work. Sorry to burst your bubble.
    Geoff Trust me it helps. I will not be as aggresive if the person is not in my class. If you are in my class and wont move, I will do what I have to do to get by. If you are a class in front of me I will wait....simple as that. And trust me it takes a lot more to burst my bubble than that

As far as a race like Scotts. That is an extreme situation. Besides I raced Lorreta's this year, it was a muddy mess and I could still see the tape. But whatever. It is not that big of a deal. I guess I will forget about it. Later

I tell you all what.

I'll bring the duck tape to all the races I go to next year. might miss a few if we start before April. I'll pay for the duck tape, I'll put it on the helmits for you all. All I ask is that only 10 guys step up and offer to help out at a race. I mean arrow, sign up, lay it out not just work a check point. If 10 people will do that we can have one more race next year but I will need to know before the meeting this year.
    Thanks
    Geoff
    OXC # ???
    07 YFZ 450
    Thanks to.
    Donelsons
    Stealth Racing. (aka Scott Noel)
    ITP Tires
    ------------------------------------------------
    Its mind over matter. I have no mind so it don't matter.

If your not the lead dog the view don't change. Race Yamaha.

If I get a new job, I will work a race. I promise

you can count me in next year.
    shrum racing #707 MHSC
    quad suspesion scott noel nerfs s p piston dirt works presesion power sprorts

I will concentrate on the planing at my place and see you at the races!!!!
    HMF, Yamaha of Troy, Maxxis, 2F2C, Bad Monkey Racing, Midwest Moter Sports klotz. Shrum Racing. I like my women mute and my pipes loud!

Originally posted by shep
    I will concentrate on the planing at my place and see you at the races!!!!

Planning on what

Geoff leaving tire marks across your back AGAIN
    OH IT`S GOING TO BE ALONG WINTER

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast