Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: MHSC Idea!!

Originally posted by yfz450xc
    All great Ideas , and dont forget Geoof George< Bryan Jone, Greg Kinklear, alot of great people. The problems come when the races start, I am thinking out loud on this one; with the way gas prices are now and depending on the amount of races we have you really need more than 1 person. I know the amount of hours spent by the above people are alot as mine also that is why we really do need more people to get involved. The 4-6 people who promote and try to keep things straight is only half of what we need.
    We will see what happes at the meeting, meanwhile I will be handing out "AGAIN" the surveys for MHSC and we need to turn them back in if anyone wants a voice then take the time to fill them out and send them back; I have not got enough back yet to make a diffrence at the meeting yet.This is a chance to voice yourselves.!!!!!!!!
    Scott

Hey stingy you never gave me or Monica one

Just race MX.
    They have kids classes, and it doesn't matter what color your duct tape is you just pass them anyway.
    Jason #50

We`ve MX`ed a few years an it`s fun. But XC Racing the people are so much nicer an you get 2 hours worth of seat time Compared to 2 - 15 min motos an alot of sitting around time.But to each there own it`s all fun an beat`s sittting at home on the weekends

Nice people

Most of the quad riders at MX races are nice people. I would like to do a harescramble sometime but my quad won't fit thru those trees.
    Jason #50

Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
    Hey stingy you never gave me or Monica one
    they were at the florence race , the wife was there giving them out remember?
    I will try to post them on here as well.
    Scott
    No more ATV politics just another racer again.

Originally posted by moto50
    Just race MX.
    They have kids classes, and it doesn't matter what color your duct tape is you just pass them anyway.
    I hear ya Jason
    I would like to do your quad race on the 16th but we got our last one the day before, sounds like you got a good setup going.
    Good luck Jason
    Scott
    No more ATV politics just another racer again.

race

I hope we get a good turnout. There are a lot of quad MX racers around Mo. Getting them to show up in another thing.
    Jason #50

Originally posted by yfz450xc
    they were at the florence race , the wife was there giving them out remember?
    I will try to post them on here as well.
    Scott

Monica said if she rembered you would have got one lol . yeah post them on here an people could just copy them an e-mail you back or snail mail them to ya.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by moto50
    Just race MX.
    [/QU

a 14 yr old isnt supposed to race a 450r in MX other wise i would race it more often. i have gotten away with it once but i doubt i could go a whole season with it
    Devon Jarrett

OXC Pro #16

~2008 sponsors~
    Dirtfiend Racing, DirtWorks Motorsports, Shrum Racing, Cardio Stack.

Myspace.com/backnblack450r

AIM:Backnblack450r

[QUOTE]Originally posted by DJJ450r
    Originally posted by moto50
    Just race MX.
    [/QU

a 14 yr old isnt supposed to race a 450r in MX other wise i would race it more often. i have gotten away with it once but i doubt i could go a whole season with it
    I know other guys that are doing it and have been doing it for a while.
    Jason #50

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast