Originally posted by jdwxv3
I figured tprender would take care of it. He seems to be the main guy around here......although Scott is starting to act like he wants to be the next president Anyway Scott you have my vote
All great Ideas , and dont forget Geoof George< Bryan Jone, Greg Kinklear, alot of great people. The problems come when the races start, I am thinking out loud on this one; with the way gas prices are now and depending on the amount of races we have you really need more than 1 person. I know the amount of hours spent by the above people are alot as mine also that is why we really do need more people to get involved. The 4-6 people who promote and try to keep things straight is only half of what we need.
We will see what happes at the meeting, meanwhile I will be handing out "AGAIN" the surveys for MHSC and we need to turn them back in if anyone wants a voice then take the time to fill them out and send them back; I have not got enough back yet to make a diffrence at the meeting yet.This is a chance to voice yourselves.!!!!!!!!
Scott