Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some Nice XC and MX Action Videos

Some Nice XC and MX Action Videos (More Added)

Here my Riding/Racing group (ECOR) havin some fun on camera, this video is of the 4th Annual 24 Hours at Railside held at my house every year, some great amature XC action , the quality aint the best but its watchable... enjoy

2005 24 Hours at Railside
    (2) XC Raptor 700rs- They got some stuff

GNCC #298

Thanks to GT Thunder, Cycra, Spider, Bel-Ray, Fasst co. No Toil, Houser, GBC and HMF!

45 Forever, Ride Proud!

Heres some action from a local MX/XC Track also...same ECOR boys just somewhere different

ATV Addiction

GNCC #298

Thanks to GT Thunder, Cycra, Spider, Bel-Ray, Fasst co. No Toil, Houser, GBC and HMF!

45 Forever, Ride Proud!

country music!

lmao quick dl time looks like fun.. the music kinda wants me to giddy down and rock my cowboy boots..

2nd video has good music
    I've had banshees, 250rs.. miss them all!

1986 ATC200X

Yeah i acctually dont make the movies, my 1 friend does and he experiements w\ music...its aint that bad but i wanted some Real riding music on the MX Track segment

GNCC #298

45 Forever, Ride Proud!

i am the producer of the ECOR movies, and i like to incorporate some county in with the woods sections, just cuz i love country music, and i beleive it goes good it. however, when it comes to mx, i beleive you need a little kick in those. please leave some feedback on my movies...suggestions would be helpful.

no offesne, but u guys need to learn to clear the jumps on the mx track, not case them...it looks like u guys cased every tabletop
    http://www.ankh-racing.com/images/misc_pics/james_banner.jpg

i think you should do some classic rock or sumthin instead of the country in the woods, i honestly thought that the music was there to make fun of the racers 'cause the were rednex or somthin, i dunno. you also need to vary your transitions more btw what program are you using to do this

pretty good vids bad quality though
    Quad Less

A special thanks to BK PERFORMANCE for the powdercoating.

2009 MMI Graduate/Kawasaki Certified Technician

District 15
    Gone Hazardous Racing

aim-gonehazardous221

msn messenger- Chabowski22@insightbb.com

yeah, sorry about the quality, but the file size was so big, i had to reduce the quality to basically nothingness to get it on the web so you guys could see it. I use a program called power director, its fairly difficult to use, and theres still more things i can do with it, but i have yet to explore it. As for the transitions, do you guys have any ideas on what would be cool? i agree, i hate seeing fade after fade all the time.

hmmmmmmm. that mx song sounds familiar..... that was on the hawaii segment in H4, right??
    2005 YAMAHA YFZ450
    +2 HOUSER aarms and steering stem flag, Elka front shocks, LSR axle, Dr. D slip-on, cam mod, AC nerfs and bumper, pro-design kill switch, Pro-Taper bars, One Industries graphics kit, pro-design case saver, PEP chain roller relocator, ebrake blockoff, Zip-ty fuel screw, carbon fiber brake rezzy relocator, 400ex throttle, a lil pc'ing and polishing

rear shock rebuild soon

172main, 48pilot, 35 leak, 6th position on stock needle, 2.5 turns out, and a brown spark plug!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast