Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Stealth450r

calm down tough guy i dont want anyproblems go jAck OFF some more , it was a joke you really scared me ! You need to lighten up a bit pal , your the one who dicked it all up by shipping those guys **** so much later than you said . They rightfully should be pissed and you wanna see comical come on down to pa
    250r # 10 Chris Glover

Thanks to my sponsors- Klotz
    and Roth Racing

Originally posted by Stealth450r
    hahaha you got me. first they never called me leaving threatening messages so i dont no what the **** your talking about plus i dont even no why you are even replying to this. and i was going to send it anyway. maybe i had personal issue that noone knows about thats alittle more important. so i guess ill be a dick like i am an not send extra **** to make up the difference so jltdl im send you tires and ill kepp the beadlocks seeming everyone cant keep there opion to themselves.

sorry and derekhonda or what ever the **** it is, are you gods little angel and never mess up

xx3003ardrxx you can just shut the **** up also and i would like you top come beat my *** if i had you money NOW THAT WOULD BE COMICAL
    Oh, now you are re-nigging on a deal. boy you really are a class act. Hey, do you have any more parts to sell? I would be really interested in doing some business with you, you seem so honest and classy? Please tell me you have some high dollar items to sell me....
    2001 400ex
    2003 Argo Bigfoot

well everything is package up and going out monday morning to fedex i will supply everyone with a tracking number.

so i guess ill be a dick like i am an not send extra **** to make up the difference so jltdl im send you tires and ill kepp the beadlocks seeming everyone cant keep there opion to themselves.
    Wait a second.....you didnt send it out today? But you said you would You mean you lied...again???

Look, I really am not trying to start trouble, I just want everyone to get the stuff THAT THEY PAID FOR. Now, if you aren't going to do that, then we do have a problem. BUT, if you get their stuff sent out then you are OK in my book.
    2001 400ex
    2003 Argo Bigfoot

it was never a deal i said i would send you a set off beadlocks for free, i figured it would kinda make of for what i did. if you really did research on my name, you find out theat these are the only two people i messed up with, out of about 30 people ive done business, go to trx450r.org everyone left awesome feedback about whether its selling or buying parts. so i ****ed up and im trying to fix it, but i have retarted people like you make the situation worse. so if you never delt with me before with buying or selling me products i dont really think you should post hear.
    #3 JRD/ELKA/SPARKS 450r

for best price on parts call mike at MOTO X. tell him george sent you.

(609)-242-8477

it was never a deal i said i would send you a set off beadlocks for free, i figured it would kinda make of for what i did. if you really did research on my name, you find out theat these are the only two people i messed up with, out of about 30 people ive done business, go to trx450r.org everyone left awesome feedback about whether its selling or buying parts. so i ****ed up and im trying to fix it, but i have retarted people like you make the situation worse. so if you never delt with me before with buying or selling me products i dont really think you should post hear.
    ok, you are completely right...i wont post hear anymore.

best of luck to you all
    2001 400ex
    2003 Argo Bigfoot

yes i said that i would send them out today but this isnt my life i have to go to school then go to work then come home and do homework so im really trying to find time to send them out. so im going tomorrow and send them out, i will post a tracking number for everyone to see.
    #3 JRD/ELKA/SPARKS 450r

for best price on parts call mike at MOTO X. tell him george sent you.

(609)-242-8477

yes i said that i would send them out today but this isnt my life i have to go to school then go to work then come home and do homework so I'm really trying to find time to send them out. so I'm going tomorrow and send them out, i will post a tracking number for everyone to see.

Wait wait wait, you said you would ship everything out MONDAY, its Tuesday about a 315 and i just read that you would ship them out tomorrow? WTF!? I'm pretty busty to but i had a parts to ship out i take Min's from work to send them to the post office UPS dhl however I'm shipping them out, my stuff should have been sent out on Wednesday of last week, i wait 48 hours for checks to clear the bank, not a week, if i have to take time and drive to NJ and get my stuff and everyone Else's i will, but if you do mail them out tomorrow then i guess you get marked as OK in my book.
    [b]
    Brian Casey

2001 416ex
    2002 416ex

96 12v built to the hilt and constantly broke

maybe i had personal issue that noone knows about

I am so sick of that lame *** excuse . It seems that alot of guys on here that don't sned the stuff out when you are supposed to have personal issues.

yes i said that i would send them out today but this isnt my life i have to go to school then go to work then come home and do homework so im really trying to find time to send them out. so im going tomorrow and send them out, i will post a tracking number for everyone to see.

Where is the tracking number. Post proof or your gone.

BTW, remove the information from your signature NOW. Moto-X does NOT pay to advertise here!

My good friend is a lawyer, I may have to ask him about how to nail these a-holes.
    Eric

- '00 400EX
    ...with some stuff.

Did it go out yesterday? today? at all?
    2001 400ex
    2003 Argo Bigfoot

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast