Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Notification - graphicmx.com

Notification - graphicmx.com

This is to notify anyone who so chooses to read about my current experience with www.graphicmx.com

On September 6th at 11:42am I ordered custom number plates for a Honda TRX that is being product reviewed.

In addition the the $34.95 I also included $22 rush processing fee. Payment was made immediatly via PayPal (reciept available for viewing upon PM request).

Accoring to their site this is the position on 'Rush Processing'

"Rush processing:
    GraphicMX will put forth our best effort to ship all rush processing orders the next business day for an additional fee provided that the following conditions are met:

Order is submitted before 5 p.m. EST.
    Your transaction and credit card authorization is successfully completed before 5:30PM EST.
    "

Meeting this criteria I felt confident that I would have my product by September 9th. When it did not arrive I left a voice message that evening. I continued to call each day, then calling twice & three times per day since. Now their voice mailbox is full.

I also tried to use their contact page via their website. And direct emails to their info@graphicmx.com account. Now their email account will no longer accept emails.

Buyer beware. I fear a dirty dealing going on with this vendor. And he is not represent this sport, nor any other motorsport in a professional manner.

I am in no way slandering this vendor, simply stating the facts as they are.

Chuck DeBault
    ATV Scene
    ATV Exposed Magazine
    www.atvexposed.com

I'm having the same problem paid with credit card on line it's been about a month now and no plates I have sent several emails NO response and the phone number I have is no good
    Cameron #10

04 450r-LSR DC-4 LT A-Arms, LSR Stem w/clamp, LSR outlaw rear end, LSR axle, PEP ZPS ARC Big can shocks F/R, PEP steering dampener, PEP chain roller,AC nerfs, bumper, and grab bar, HMF pipe, douglas beadlocks w/MXR4's, Hipers w/razors....ect ect.

Thanks to my '05 sponsors:
    SOUTH TEXAS MOTORSPORTS
    X-IT cycles
    Herrmann racing
    AC racing
    Elka Suspension

Thanks for the response. I knew I was not the only one.
    ATV Exposed Magazine
    www.atvexposed.com

ATV Exposed Magazine
    www.atvexposed.com

response

this is directly off their web site.

Due to utility problems we have been shut down for a period of time, causing a delay in our response to phone calls/emails and the fulfillment of orders. We are now back and are fulfilling orders as quickly as we are able. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Re: response

Originally posted by donniebrooke

Due to utility problems we have been shut down for a period of time, causing a delay in our response to phone calls/emails and the fulfillment of orders. We are now back and are fulfilling orders as quickly as we are able. We apologize for the inconvenience.
    Yes, and that has been there for a very long time. Not exactly relivent to the current status.
    ATV Exposed Magazine
    www.atvexposed.com

Re: response

Originally posted by donniebrooke

AND!!!!! I could even accept that after 15 days IF they returned calls, answered the phone, responded to emails, contacted the FTC back after I submitted a complaint and answered the claim I filed via PayPal.
    ATV Exposed Magazine
    www.atvexposed.com

10-4

ok

Still no graphics, contact or refund.
    ATV Exposed Magazine
    www.atvexposed.com

Originally posted by motoman00440es
    I'm having the same problem paid with credit card on line it's been about a month now and no plates I have sent several emails NO response and the phone number I have is no good
    File a complaint here: http://www.ifccfbi.gov
    ATV Exposed Magazine
    www.atvexposed.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast