Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 2005 GNCC "Yadkin Valley Stomp" Round #10 Live Coverage

This concludes the preview of the "Yadkin Valley Stomp" with the quads lined up and waiting to hit the track, so check back Saturday for updates throughout the day from the track.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Please Support Our Site Sponsors!
    Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

2005 GNCC "Yadkin Valley Stomp" Round #10 Discussion & Cheer

Share all your thoughts and comments in this section to keep the "Live Coverage" thread just for the coverage.
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

The weather today looks to be picture perfect with temps forecasted in the low 80's with beautiful blue skies. The Youth Race is set to start in less than an hour, and the young guns are already starting to make their way to the starting area.

If you want to share your thought and comments, please do so in the Discussion Thread

The pics are looking great Harlen! I can't believe that they race the bikes through a house! I mean I've seen some barn storming but never a race through an old house. Thats neat. That track looks like so much fun with the fast pace layout. Good luck to everyone....especially Kyrie Brafford. She has really improved since I started riding with her and her Dad. Good luck to both of you!
    2005 450R

Youth Top 15 Overall
    1. Walker Fowler
    2. Devon Delucca
    3. Michael Keleman
    4. Jesi Strachman
    5. Joshuah Dains
    6. Jerry Welch
    7. Cheyne Gravley
    8. Brandon Boso
    9. Seth Mumford
    10. Matthew Close
    11. Cody Hill
    12. Nathan Rothermel
    13. Travis Jumper
    14. Brycen Neal
    15. Dusty Wright

good pics and coverage harlen...keep em comin
    District 6
    GNCC
    05' White Honda 450R...-GT thunder-Hot Cams-HMF-Maxxis-Hiper-IMS-W.E.R-UpDog-Hertz-Moose-AC-Pro Armour-PRM-Burgard-Lonestar-Faast Co.-Cycra-Quadtech-UNI-Dynojet-and my own PC work.
    Tow rig: 2012 Dodge CUMMINS with a lot of goodies!!

What happen to Cody Hill?An how many kids signed up?Be sure to get a good picture of Duane Johnson on his new 06 yfz along with Mike Burrows also racing the pro-am class an Bryn Husley Vet-class they`ll be bringing it home for Mo.

interesting

Sorry guys we didn't make this weekend.Walker won once again no big surprise he is an awesome rider.Looking forward to the pictures and more results.

Yeah Harlen,great coverage so far as usuall.
    Unfortunatly i had to miss this race as my body and machine
    took a bad crash 2 weeks ago

But I am gratfull for your efforts to bring me as close to the action
    as I could get without being there

Good luck to all racers and friends -
    and a special shout out to The Vickerds and the Cunninghams.
    Miss You Guys!!!!

GET ER DONE

Welcome back GNCC...Go Smiley!!!!!!!!...can't wait for the updates and pics........
    03 Predator
    03 Scrambler
    02 Trailblazer

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast