Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MMI- Motorcycle mechanics institute

MMI- Motorcycle mechanics institute

Hey I was accepted to MMI in Arizona starting next june 3rd I think. Signed up to work under all the Harley Davidson classes, Early, late model harleys, and I will be watching all the harley training movies and such so I can get a good job early on.. Whos with me?-darren
    I ride a 440ex-
    JE, Hotcam, Hinson, Barnett, HMF, FMF, Douglas, Maier, Elka, FCR, Lonestar Racing Ceet, Renthal..... buncha other crap that makes it fast and such.

THANKS TO-Fellow exriders' hook ups, Pappy's Performance Coatings

MSN- Darrenkaiser@hotmail.com
    Daredevil416ex@yahoo.com...

good job man, i would like to go there for a honda course and become a mechanic for like tim farrs team

but i have my eyes set on mechanical engineering, so i can design the parts for motorcycles, and not just fix them
    +Jeremy D'ambrosio+

Originally posted by 450robot
    but i have my eyes set on mechanical engineering, so i can design the parts for motorcycles, and not just fix them
    same here

I know a few friends who are going to school down there, seem to be doing good so far...I'd love to take a few classes like that, always seem interesting
    2005 ATVriders Builder of the Year!!

#47 NEATV - Pro & Pro Am
    BCS Performance - Walsh Race Craft - SF Racing - Scott - Flexx - ASV Inventions - Maxima - Oneal - Regina - RPM - Hiper - AC

a buddy of mine went to mmi in florida. seems to be a pretty cool program. and he now makes like $25 an hour at a harley dealership.

i think the school is overpriced tho. i forget exactly how much, but it was a good ways up there.
    2005 YAMAHA YFZ450
    +2 HOUSER aarms and steering stem flag, Elka front shocks, LSR axle, Dr. D slip-on, cam mod, AC nerfs and bumper, pro-design kill switch, Pro-Taper bars, One Industries graphics kit, pro-design case saver, PEP chain roller relocator, ebrake blockoff, Zip-ty fuel screw, carbon fiber brake rezzy relocator, 400ex throttle, a lil pc'ing and polishing

rear shock rebuild soon

172main, 48pilot, 35 leak, 6th position on stock needle, 2.5 turns out, and a brown spark plug!!

if he's maken 25 bucks an hour...i dont think his schooling was over prices...IMO
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil and no good, nothing but blind pitiless indifference.

yah, when i looked into it, it was incredibly expensive for that type of school, but i think $25 an hour more than makes up for it lol
    +Jeremy D'ambrosio+

The guys all around here make almost 35-50 bucks an hour at the harley shops. I cant decide if I want to go for motorcycles or painting/auto body..
    I've had banshees, 250rs.. miss them all!

1986 ATC200X

i dunno, that sportster you painted was bad ***
    +Jeremy D'ambrosio+

I might do what most do and try and be a jack of all trades..
    I've had banshees, 250rs.. miss them all!

1986 ATC200X

hahaha its jack of all trades

anyways, go for it, be all you can be

o yah, and paint my helmet
    +Jeremy D'ambrosio+

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast