Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Splinter Creek H/S fosterburg Il

Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
    Or a fat Girl
    Hey where you been ole boy, good to hear from ya, hey i got you Points figured out , Iw ill post them soon as I get one more class done, this is the corrected version with everyones work days in there and Rd # 11 and 12 switched right.
    I have you in 5th place. Wow your getting fast for a old guy.

Scott
    No more ATV politics just another racer again.

Or a fat Girl
    Johnny the hill clime at Sheps is harder then a Fat Girl.
    If you loose tracktion on a fat girl you have a soft landing. Loose tracksion at sheps and its all rock the hole way down. still sporting some nice marks from it.

OXC # ???
    07 YFZ 450
    Thanks to.
    Donelsons
    Stealth Racing. (aka Scott Noel)
    ITP Tires
    ------------------------------------------------
    Its mind over matter. I have no mind so it don't matter.

If your not the lead dog the view don't change. Race Yamaha.

Originally posted by yfz450xc
    Hey where you been ole boy, good to hear from ya, hey i got you Points figured out , Iw ill post them soon as I get one more class done, this is the corrected version with everyones work days in there and Rd # 11 and 12 switched right.
    I have you in 5th place. Wow your getting fast for a old guy.

Scott

Fast if we`re racing to the port a pottie on foot I still aint gotta a quad so aint been on here as much as Monica has lately.But hoping to swing 2 new trx90`s an a left over new 05 honda here shortly.

You doing the points now ?

Fast if we`re racing to the port a pottie on foot I still aint gotta a quad so aint been on here as much as Monica has lately.But hoping to swing 2 new trx90`s an a left over new 05 honda here shortly.

You doing the points now ?

Johnny I have a 04 yfz I will let you race at the last races if you like. Its fast you might not be able to hang on.

Scotts doing the points right. He is not score keeper.
    OXC # ???
    07 YFZ 450
    Thanks to.
    Donelsons
    ITP Tires

No I am not doing the points for the series but I want everyone to see where they stand, I know Erica and Jeff are having a baby and I am trying to do a little to help, she might not know this but I am doing it for us. Evereyone that worked deserves thier work average and it should be posted in the correct manner as all the rest in a timely fashion.
    Myself and my friends have not receiceved thier points as of yet and I am just letting them know where they stand.

Hey Johnny I need a bigger bike for my boy now were looking at the E-Ton 70, dont want to step him up to fast yet, 6 yrs old and hes got his 50 maxed out like Sheps boy does and he is getting spanked by the 90's in his class at Southfork dirt riders, what do you think or which way should we go.

Have all the ATV course layed at splinter today interesting very interesting,
    No it looks like we are gonna have some fun, wish I could race it but I have to make sure that Shep and Rdogg dont cut the course some where
    Take care everyone I am playing MX racer this weekend at our race.
    Johnny are you going to try and make the last MHSC race, if you need a bike to "USE" let me know you are "MORE" then welcome to the 400/440 ex I got it's primed and prepped, it the least I can do for you and Monica for all you have done for us?
    Tell monica hi
    And Geoff how is Jamie doing ?
    Scott

You know if I was younger and not so Good Looking I would be like everyone else.
    That sounded bad
    Night
    No more ATV politics just another racer again.

Scott i plan on making it up there if i can. I wont be racing but if i am there you can count on me to help out during the race(if you need it). I can be the guy assigned to shep. I will keep him from cutting corners and humping girlfriends. Matt

by the way any mo guys looking for a yfz fully adjustable rear shock? $625 and i ship. http://img328.imageshack.us/img328/7941/rearaxis5zp.jpg
    Gas is for lawnmowers.........trucks burn DIESEL!!!!!!!!

It will be nice to see so many Mo riders at Splinter Creek. I missed too many races this year to get to gossip w/anyone. The pictures I have seen look great-thanks Johnny & Monica. Shep, I'm excited to hear Tyler is coming and I hope Angie can make it too. Tell her she doesn't have to hang out with you if she doesn't want! If he includes a hill climb, it can't be in the spectator area,this photographer will freak out! (Sorry Geoff!) See you all in a couple of weeks! Oh, let us know if any of you are definately going to camp. I took the weekend off in case we decide to throw back a couple cold ones with that fire!
    I'm only here to tape ;don't ask me questions I'm blonde by choice

Originally posted by mrsyfz450xc
    It will be nice to see so many Mo riders at Splinter Creek. I missed too many races this year to get to gossip w/anyone. The pictures I have seen look great-thanks Johnny & Monica. Shep, I'm excited to hear Tyler is coming and I hope Angie can make it too. Tell her she doesn't have to hang out with you if she doesn't want! If he includes a hill climb, it can't be in the spectator area,this photographer will freak out! (Sorry Geoff!) See you all in a couple of weeks! Oh, let us know if any of you are definately going to camp. I took the weekend off in case we decide to throw back a couple cold ones with that fire!
    NO hill clim................ I'm not sure I wont to come now. With out a hill clim you guys will just laugh at me cuz I'm better looking then you all are.

I might come up and camp just to hang out with shep and family. someone needs to keep a eye on him beside it is fun to flert with Angie.
    OXC # ???
    07 YFZ 450
    Thanks to.
    Donelsons
    ITP Tires

Scott we cant make it to the last Mo. race Because the last Ia. race is the next day at fort dodge Ia. an Taylor an Chance are tied in 1st with the 3rd place kid 6 points back.An I`m holdin 2nd by 7 points Then Ironman an 12 hours 3 back to back.
    Not a forsure thing but how far off is this splinter race?Me an Monica may get a setter an come for the camp fire an cold ones .Sometimes hanging out the nigth before around a fire is just as fun as the race .Or may even bring the kids
    I would consider a trx90 or kasea 90 for your boy.Then trx will have him ready to rip your yfz around the yard in no time the shifting helps chance was riding the 400ex at 6 years old Real Good

Originally posted by powerstroke
    Scott i plan on making it up there if i can. I wont be racing but if i am there you can count on me to help out during the race(if you need it). I can be the guy assigned to shep. I will keep him from cutting corners and humping girlfriends. Matt

by the way any mo guys looking for a yfz fully adjustable rear shock? $625 and i ship. http://img328.imageshack.us/img328/7941/rearaxis5zp.jpg
    I have never cut a course in 12 years of racing !!!.......and the humping girlfreinds thing is getting tired !!!
    HMF, Yamaha of Troy, Maxxis, 2F2C, Bad Monkey Racing, Midwest Moter Sports klotz. Shrum Racing. I like my women mute and my pipes loud!

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast