Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MHSC Idea!!

MHSC Idea!!

Hey I dont have any power to change anything but I have a suggestion that I think would make the racing go smoother. It is cheap and very simple. I think after racing in Iowa and a GNCC, it would be a good idea for every class to have a different color of duct tape on the back of there helmet. This way a person can know if they are following a lapper or a person in there class. Just a suggestion. Thanks, Josh

i like that idea. when i raced the 6 hours of MO they had that and i liked it.i still have the duct tape on my helmet
    Devon Jarrett

OXC Pro #16

~2008 sponsors~
    Dirtfiend Racing, DirtWorks Motorsports, Shrum Racing, Cardio Stack.

Myspace.com/backnblack450r

AIM:Backnblack450r

I have said that for years but they wont change
    shrum racing #707 MHSC
    quad suspesion scott noel nerfs s p piston dirt works presesion power sprorts

I agree, it is a great idea. But, for some reason, I never even notice the tape as I pass people. I must be too zoned out on what Im doing or something. But it is still a good idea.
    Josh-you gonna hit a few more Ia. races next year? I am gonna try to make the Texas GNCC and maybe the Kahoka Mo. race since its close.
    2008 KFX450R

WWW.IATVHSS.COM

Josh thats a real good ideal but there`s really no one good person in charge to talk about things like that with except FRANK Mo. needs a one man spokes person to set rules an such for the atv`s .Someone that`ll be at all the races an see the rigth about of tropies are laid per class see that any questions are answered An help inform each race promoter of any changes our what to excpet in turn outs an laying out the work averages Tom P OR Scott J COME ON DOWN

I figured tprender would take care of it. He seems to be the main guy around here......although Scott is starting to act like he wants to be the next president Anyway Scott you have my vote

Originally posted by QUADROOKIE
    I agree, it is a great idea. But, for some reason, I never even notice the tape as I pass people. I must be too zoned out on what Im doing or something. But it is still a good idea.
    Josh-you gonna hit a few more Ia. races next year? I am gonna try to make the Texas GNCC and maybe the Kahoka Mo. race since its close.
    I hope to hit an Iowa race or maybe two in the early part of the year. Most depends on my job situation. I am applying for a position That does not require weekends! yeepee! If I get it I will race A LOT more. I have my fingers crossed! Later and good luck at the last race. And as far as the tape goes, you will notice when you get some bone head in front of you that wont move next year when your racing the B class, trust me it will happen!

Later, Josh

Greg K tried to do this about 10 years ago. The problem was that he had to go to each race himself and hand out the colors himself. Because each race has a different promoter it would take a racer to do this. If you like the idea so must, why not do it yourself. We need more people to get invoiled. How many ATV riders have come out an realy helped at the races? Not just the 1 1/2 hr during the race.

Tom , we talk about this before an I would love to But.We can only do one series next year an it`ll more than likely be Ia. reasons : 1 Kids classes for my 3 kids
    2 Andy an Tracy are good people
    3 Only 7 races
    4 In MO. It would suck having everyone bit#h at ya...
    5 saturday races
    6 I won`t be abable to race anymore I would have to committ an help on the track 100% (WHICH COULD BE FUN) I`em 41 now thougth An slow.

Thing`s I would try changing would be or like about it.
    1 Add kids classes for points
    2 Taylor would be able to run the 2-3-4 class there
    3 color tape on back of helmet
    4 Try to convince them to let quads have Sun`s back just race the weekend after or before the bike`s
    5 kicking Geoff George in the ball`s more often
    6 Get some sponsor`s for the atv`s ( Alls it takes is alot of phone call`s
    7 Have the ATV an Bike banquets seprate weeks so The quad quy`s dont feel like red headed step children

There`s plenty a guy could do.But kids racing would be a must at every race for points Just the Pro`s an Con`s of Me an Monica doing something like this.All thougths is all.Frank would never approve of any of it because the big quad turn outs help him pay for his bike awards at the banquet

Originally posted by jdwxv3
    I figured tprender would take care of it. He seems to be the main guy around here......although Scott is starting to act like he wants to be the next president Anyway Scott you have my vote
    All great Ideas , and dont forget Geoof George< Bryan Jone, Greg Kinklear, alot of great people. The problems come when the races start, I am thinking out loud on this one; with the way gas prices are now and depending on the amount of races we have you really need more than 1 person. I know the amount of hours spent by the above people are alot as mine also that is why we really do need more people to get involved. The 4-6 people who promote and try to keep things straight is only half of what we need.
    We will see what happes at the meeting, meanwhile I will be handing out "AGAIN" the surveys for MHSC and we need to turn them back in if anyone wants a voice then take the time to fill them out and send them back; I have not got enough back yet to make a diffrence at the meeting yet.This is a chance to voice yourselves.!!!!!!!!
    Scott
    No more ATV politics just another racer again.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast