Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is something that you'd like to see on the 06 trx?

What is something that you'd like to see on the 06 trx?

Something i'd like to see is a 450f type rear linkage, and adjustable upper a arms. with ZPS standard travel shocks the top of the tires bow outward which makes the quad handle twitchy. And of course the crf FCR carb, but i highly doubt seeing that.
    2005 TRX450r

Attached Images Attached Images
    Thanks to my 2010 sponsors/supporters:
    CV4
    BNR Motorsports
    GT Thunder
    Spider Grips
    Scott USA
    Powermadd

"I can do all things through Christ Jesus who strengthens me"

haha.. funny.. jackass
    2005 TRX450r

WELL I THINK YOU MIGHT HAVE A NICE SURPRISE WITH THE FCR CARB, I HAVE FOUND OUT TODAY EXACTLY WHAT THE 06 BIKES WILL HAVE!
    TRX450R
    YOSHI SYSTEM,LAEGER +2 A-ARMS,EYEBALL +11/4" SWING ARM,QUADTECH HOOD,HRC KIT,DURABLUE AXLE,K&N PRO FLOW KIT,PRO TAPERS.

I've heard EFI from a pretty credible source.. So take that with a grain of salt.
    05 YFZ450 SE

IT DEFINATELY WONT HAVE E.F.I
    TRX450R
    YOSHI SYSTEM,LAEGER +2 A-ARMS,EYEBALL +11/4" SWING ARM,QUADTECH HOOD,HRC KIT,DURABLUE AXLE,K&N PRO FLOW KIT,PRO TAPERS.

turn off your cap locks

Not this 06 thread again. We all have to wait till the 7th to find out whats happening with the 06 model. So stop already with this hear say stuff.
    1985 atc 200x [with 1986 motor] sold

1985 atc 200x smokes some but otherwise stock [sold]

2001 416ex Ross 10:8:1 hotcam stage 2 ported and polished. UM aluminm airbox. 158mj 42pj [think I need to go up on pj] It has black plastic has duel rate with compression & rebound adjust elka rear shock lone star +4 axle 20 inch razr's on douglas beadlock's. Up front I have lone star +2 chrome race arms with elka's triple rate compressino adjustable also has pro design air filter and WB E-Series slipon [with no rings on it] and Pro-armor nerf's. All Engine work done by 2-Strokes a local shop.

2004 450R has full HRC kit installed all airbox and jetting as well as cam Sparks full system, UNI filter, Pro-Armor Nerfs, 21 inch Razr2's on douglas beadlocks up front and 18 inch razr mx's on douglas beadlocks in the rear as well Geforce +3 axle. Lonestar racing +2.5 +1 a-arms. Derisi racing ZPS & link package [Best mod I did on my 450r so far] Flexxbars.

yeah, shush it!!!

they would be nice with an FCR carb!
    District 6
    GNCC
    05' White Honda 450R...-GT thunder-Hot Cams-HMF-Maxxis-Hiper-IMS-W.E.R-UpDog-Hertz-Moose-AC-Pro Armour-PRM-Burgard-Lonestar-Faast Co.-Cycra-Quadtech-UNI-Dynojet-and my own PC work.
    Tow rig: 2012 Dodge CUMMINS with a lot of goodies!!

rafferty when will you have 06 bikes in stock then im going to an 05 inthe next couple of weeks when the dealers will be on clear out of old stock already found some good deals being offered
    with extras

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast