Thread: Stolen ATVs - Southern MD ATV Park

Angry Stolen ATVs - Southern MD ATV Park

I got an email from the owners of Southern Maryland ATV Park located in Budds Creek Maryland. Sunday or Monday Night there ATVs ( 3 ) were stolen. I will have a detailed description soon. But 1 is a polaris 700. There is a $5000.00 reward for info that gets the atvs back or nails the *******s that did it.
    There number is 301-705-8913 Rick or Debbie.
    Brian Sutphin
    --------------------------
    **WppRacing 2004 TRX450R **
    **59.18hp/ 36.83tq**
    Stock Bore - Stock Carb

That sucks. Wer'e like 6 miles from there! Hope they dont come around here lookin for some to steal.

Don't worry about that. Dirty as you keep that rag, you would have to pay somebody to take it!!!!

Originally posted by TWISTED
    Don't worry about that. Dirty as you keep that rag, you would have to pay somebody to take it!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Originally posted by TWISTED
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nice. We live in a bad area for this, last month some people came right up to the house about 1 in the morning and tried to get into our garage. Luckily, my uncle who lives across the street was on the porch smoking a cigarette (Yep, one in the morning, don't ask why... Hes like that.) He went in the house and snatched his .45, then snuck around the back of my house to give em a lil surprise Needless to say, we haven't had any trouble of that sort since.
    Jeff

2008 Yamaha Raptor 700

2003 Honda CBR954RR

There has been alot of quads and bikes getting snagged in that area. Budds has adressed the issue on their web site. Last year one of the vet riders had his yfz snagged at budds.
    07 450ER
    O4 450R
    07 300ex
    05 Kasea lc 70 skyhawk
    05 Kasea 50 skyhawk
    CT3Motorsports

That is BULL$hit... Rick and his family are the nicest people around!!! Tell these FU##### that are stealing our hard earned money to get off thier @ss and get a job and BUY stuff they want!!! Sorry, this pisses me off!!! Everyone keep an eye out to help these folks get thier quads back...