Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: 2005 Extreme Dirt Track ATV Racing - RD#4 - Elizabeth City - ATV Race Coverage

Keith Little pushes his YFZ450 off the track after doing everything possible to earn as many points as possible.

Pro Main Results
    1 Darin R. Ogden Dillonvale, OH
    2 Timothy Farr Massillon, OH
    3 Brad Covington Batesville, AR
    4 Scott Morris Reidsville, NC
    5 Harold L. Goodman Romulus, MI
    6 Brad Riley High Point, NC
    7 Daryl Rath Hutchinson, MN
    8 Shane Hitt Buckhannon, WV
    9 Chuckie C. Creech Rocky Mount, NC
    10 Nathan G. Dallas Charlotte, NC
    11 Lee J. Reineccius Stanchfield, MN
    12 Cody M. Anderson Waconia, MN
    13 Eric Jennings Bloomingburg, NY
    14 Adam Anderson Trenton, MO
    15 Kelsey L. Stamm Archbold, OH
    16 Jerry L. Lauder Collinsville, IL
    17 Keith B. Little Russellville, AL
    DNS Shane Smith Chillicothe, MO
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Please Support Our Site Sponsors!
    Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

Darin Ogden's Honda 450R steamed from overheating as it set on the winner's circle.
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

Each of the Podium finishers took a moment to describe to the fans their experience during the race and thank the many sponsors that have helped them make it to this point.

Then it was finally time for them to celebrate their finishes with a champagne celebration

After the three chased each other around spraying down one another with the champagne, Darin Ogden poured his remaining champagne over his winning quad.

Darin's friend told him if he would win today that he would carry him off the track, and he did exactly that, which wraps up this Elizabeth Race Coverage.

I was thankful that I could be on hand to watch Darin win his first Pro Race, and I was given a great boost from all those that approached me throughout the day and acknowledge that they visit ATVriders.com daily to find out the latest news, which makes the countless hours and late nights afterwork that I spend working on this coverage and the site worthwhile.

I wish that I could get the coverage finished sooner, and I hope to have the oppurtunity next year with more companies and members stepping up to support ATVriders.com, so I will finally be able to leave my fulltime day job of 6 years and devote all my time to making ATVriders.com an even better site for all of those that share the same passion that I have for ATVs.

Thanks again to all of those that take the time to read through my race reports, and I will now focus on finishing the Loretta Lynn's Race Coverage.

Feel free to share your thoughts and feelings about the report or your experience at the Elizabeth City race.

Hey Harlen,

I have to say you do such an awesome job with this web site.. Floyd and I were talking just last night, about how much work this has to be for you., We all appreciate the time and effort everyone here at ATV RIDERS puts into the race coverage. I'm so glad you were there to see Darin win his first PRO class race, you brought us good luck !!! It has been a long time coming.

Sometimes I have wondered if it would ever happen, but Floyd and Darin never gave up, and thats the important part !!!!

The pictures as usual are fantastic.. This site is so cool !!! pssssssssssssssst Tell your wife thanks for sharing you with us. I know she gives up a lot of her time with you so this site can be possible.. Much appreciation.. Debbie

great coverage. Very nice pictures too.
    Mazey*
    Youth production Nationals 300ex #83

great pix and great coverage as usuall!!

cant wait to see the amatuer report!

will you be in paducah?

It was good meeting you at the track. Great coverage!
    Hope to see ya at the next two nationals, and thanks!
    GNC pro tt#43
    Thanks to my 06 sponsors..
    DASA team racers edge
    Legacy atv
    Rockingham Roofing,Turtle racing , Simpson racing ,
    Allgood's auto

Originally posted by smorris
    It was good meeting you at the track. Great coverage!
    Hope to see ya at the next two nationals, and thanks!
    I wish that I could go to the next two Nationals, but I will be racing myself in the GNCC Nationals in North Carolina and New York. With only so many weekend's in a year, many of the Nationals overlap, so I can't attend them all.

Don't worry, I have people lined up to cover both events, so besure to check back for the coverage.

I am behind on my Loretta Lynn's Coverage, so I need to get back to it, but I will post a photo gallery of my remaining amateur photos from the weekend by tomorrow night.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast