Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: next D6 race?

next D6 race?

I was just wondering when the next race is and what the track is like, so i can know what to expect. Thanks for replies.

Next harescramble is next sunday at Ft of the Mt. Can you say rocky and rough!
    C&D Racing the place to get your parts. Just ask Dusty she can get anything.

How far is the ride from NE philly if you know? thanks.

2 1/2 hrs. Straight out the turnpike.

Sept. is insane with harescrables in d6. We got 2 or 3 hare scrambles at flying dutchmen and 1 at raush creek. cant wait.

Foot of the Mountain definately has it's fair-share of rocks (seems like 99%). It also has a switch-back section, some off-cambers, and some slight uphill/downhill sections. My opinion is that it is the most physically testing (but not most technical) track of the D6 harescramble series. Honestly, after racing on that track, you will really appreciate racing the Dutchmen.

So whos all going? Im either gonna go up there or go to tower city for the day. Whats the turn out like as well?

It has been decent turn out wise this year. I may go I just got to get the Quad going.

Ill be there, It seems like forever since i was in an AMA race, its been 2 months since the Wisp, im dyin 2 Race again
    (2) XC Raptor 700rs- They got some stuff

GNCC #298

Thanks to GT Thunder, Cycra, Spider, Bel-Ray, Fasst co. No Toil, Houser, GBC and HMF!

45 Forever, Ride Proud!

i just hope they don't screw everybody with the scoring again.
    it really screw with my points. and the Bromleys said there is nothing they can do. they had all the classes wrong bikes and quads. if i was just a pretend racer i would never go back. oh its a 4hr ride for me to get there.
    2005 D6 PA.State Harescramble Series open C class Champion. and D6 overall Champ

2006 Open B 3 third place in Pa and in D6

District 6 XC #34

06 YFZ 450
    2007 Sponsors
    MSR / DR.D, Duback Racing Development /GT Thunder/ Houser Racing / Hiper technology / /BDATV club/Cardio Stack/Keystone Outdoor

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast