Thread: A-Arms...

A-Arms...

I do a lot of things,Trail riding , motocross ,ect.I want to know is +2, 2inches to each side or 1 inch to each side and which ones to use for trail riding(+2, +1).I want good brands roll,lonestar,ect but i want you guys oppnion on which ones are best for me.(i will be getting long travel shocks to.)
    400ex,shreader rear tires,Nac's parking brake block off,SBS brake pads,Nac's graphic,renthal handle bars,fmf Ti4 full system,dyno-jet kit, Pro armor Heal nerf bar combo, Kenda Klaw XC front

+2+1 is +2 inches on each side and 1 inch forward. I would recommend just +2s without the +1 forward.

I have Burgard. I haven't had a single problem. Lonestars old ball joints used to be a prob(They have since been fixed), and you can't go wrong with the higher end, more expensive brands such as Roll Design, Laeger, Walsh...
    2001 416EX with Sparks X-6, FCR 39mm, ELKA Triple rates with cans, Burgard +3+1 A-Arms, Elka Linkage with Custom Axis Rear shock, Denton Steering Stabilizer, WISECO 87mm 11:1 with Hotcams Stage II, FDO Heavy Duty Head Studs, WB Rev Box, K&N Air Filter, Cascade Parking Brake Blockoff, AC racing Pro Peg nerfs, Renthal Sprockets, Renthal bars, DG bumper, DG Swing arm Skid, RPM 2+2 axle, speed locknut, Magura Jack Hydraulic Clutch

1988 TRX350R ported by NRPD, ESR TRX5, PWK 38mm A/S, Gibson Long Travel A-Arms, Elka Quad Rate longtravels, Laeger Swinger, ESR reed block

2007 CBR1000RR, Akrapovic Full Race, Comp Werks FE, DynoJet PCIII, ShoGun Sliders

ok,I was gonna get high quality no matter what.
    400ex,shreader rear tires,Nac's parking brake block off,SBS brake pads,Nac's graphic,renthal handle bars,fmf Ti4 full system,dyno-jet kit, Pro armor Heal nerf bar combo, Kenda Klaw XC front

I'm fond of the Houser a-arms, as well as hermann who I have been quite impressed with lately, other than that, all of the other brands mentioned already have great reputations. I have heard of some probs with burgard, but cant comment as I haven't used any of his products myself.
    M-Dub

Quadless as of now
    05 KLX110 - some stuff
    01 ZR600 - bone stock
    1992 LT80 - pitquad I guess?

So far the people that have SCREWED me on here:
    powerband
    and yamablaster24 more yamablaster24

Remember every time you run wheel spacers or flipped rims... god kills a kitten

"The best you have ridden is the best you know" Paul Thede- RaceTech

Ignorance is NOT bliss -- it's embarrassing and counter-productive

Experience is a tough teacher she gives the test first the lesson afterwards

RIP 606

what do you guys think of the roll lobo 2 arms,I was also looking at alba complete suspension kits:0-+12 swingarm,ekla shock,lonestar axle, brakline(got one so it would be fore sale),anodized bearing carrier,+2 PRO ELITE A-Arms,ekla shocks,Brakline(ordered a set so would be for sale),Delron bushing kit.Different shock option avilale with every kit. for $2499.99

oppnions?

the ROLL LOBO II frount end is AMAZING if you can afford it and LT shocks then by all means buy it, handleing is great.

v581
    2011 KX250Fi
    2010 YFZ450R D34 #581
    2009 Grizzly 700 EFI, EPS
    2003 400ex
    2002 vinson 500
    2002 Honda Rubicon
    2000 RM250

2008 Shelby GT500
    2004 Twin Turbo stroker mustang
    2011 Svt Raptor

well I have the +2+1 pro star a arms that are fully adjustable a little hard to ger set up but once you do they are great I would also go with a good set of braided lines

I have a set of gafler steel braised brake lines on the way.