Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: MHSC Newark, MO Hell's Hollar

Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
    Josh Werdehausen A class well in spirit anyway
    YIKES!! . I told my wife to keep those photos private!!

crack kills lol. awsum pics as always i was looking at them as you were posting i had lots of fun cant wait till flat river
    Devon Jarrett

OXC Pro #16

~2008 sponsors~
    Dirtfiend Racing, DirtWorks Motorsports, Shrum Racing, Cardio Stack.

Myspace.com/backnblack450r

AIM:Backnblack450r

Mikes crack photo wins the best photo of the day. lol That was good Monica. He will have that one blowed up. It was good to see so many young guys and gals at this race. They are our future. See ya all next year........mommab

Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
    Don't let up
    Johnny & Monica,
    Great pictures as always. This rider is PJ Gaither, beginer class. It was his first race and he finished 5th. I was wondering if i could get the full resolution picture e-mailed to me, Tmeznarsic@hotmail.com so I can print it out for him. This race was a whole lot of fun to race in.

I'll see you all at Park Hills.

Todd
    2005 TRX450R (racer)
    2000 400EX (retired)
    OXC #66
    Pro-Am
    SMV Racing

Thanks alot Monica for putting all the races up for all of us to see!! this season was fun for me to watch becuz of you!! Thank you and see you next season !!
    HMF, Yamaha of Troy, Maxxis, 2F2C, Bad Monkey Racing, Midwest Moter Sports klotz. Shrum Racing. I like my women mute and my pipes loud!

Thanks Monica(and Johnny)

Thanks for all of the hard work that you have put into this thread and the Iowa thread. The reporting that you do and the pictures that you take are as good as any if not better than the ones by the official motosports press for the National series. We are lucky to have people that care to do this. This helps make the MHSC one of the best series in the country.
    Thanks again Josh Lawrence
    2005 TLD Predator Custom Axis, Hiper, Tire Balls, Kenda, Faast, Ac, PRM, Rath, Pure Polaris, Lonestar, BRP, Cycra, Jets R Us, ODI, Maier, EBC, GPR, Shocker Glove

http://www.bannedatatvnews.com

[http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/JoshuaJ

Monica absolutely terriffic, outstanding girl you are the one and Johnny is at least # 2 for Hauling you around, it was good to see Momma B and Earl and Pam and the whole crew even got to see my ole buddy D. Prindle.
    Again Monica Thank for keeping up with it and not tiring out.
    Scott
    No more ATV politics just another racer again.

Sorry we wont make it to Flat River An we may not to do as many Mo. races next year .We will be at the banquet if I get my work average from park hills
    Hope to make a few hillbilly races with alot of ya an maybe a winter group riding trip???
    We`re going to concentrate mainly on Ia. series next year an hit a few Mo races to see ol`freinds
    We`re really glad that everyone enjoyed all the pictures , But it broke our butts to 2 series for points with 2 kids racing also.Next year 3 kids racing along with me.
    Thanks everyone for your kind words an compliments makes Monicas day an get`s me lucky

I fully understand with me and the boy doing the Illinois race I am not sure what we will do for sure next year but you can count on one thing for sure is 1 if not 2 Iowa races will be on "OUR" schedule next year, I am beginning to think save $ for some good races rather than go to a full series where some might only be " So So ? "
    Racing 50 % prep, 30 % travel and 20 % BS or should BS be first
    Scott
    No more ATV politics just another racer again.

THANKS FOR THE GREAT COVERAGE ALL SEASON. DID ANYONE NOTICE THERE WERE MORE ENTRIES FOR THE ATV RACE THAN THE MOTORCYCLES? GET ON THE GAS GEOFF STAY OUT OF THE TREES.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast