Thread: rappy oil filter

rappy oil filter

alright guys, quick question...what oil filters do you guys run on the raptor? im tired of buying the 12.99 oil filter from yamaha every oil change...do you guys have the # for say a fram oil filter? or any other kind of filter besides the one from yamaha?
    any help will be greatly appreciated
    '00 416ex 11:1
    Hmf, JE, Lsr, tag, fullbore, works, Denton, Hotcam, Ac, Dg, hinson, Prm, msr, douglas

'88 265R
    LRD Jeremiah Jones 265 motor, Laeger flip top protrax and alot lot more...way too much money stuck into this thing

'85 ATC 330r-fastest thing i have ever rode in my life!
    *****owned in the family since new, less than 40hrs on entire machine, brand new 330 motor kit and ported out of its mind!

'02 raptor 660
    Xc beast - and the most reliable quad i have had yet!

A man must have his toys....

"If it seems that you have everything under control....you arnt going fast enough"

I run the Fram Motorcycle filter. #PH6017A
    02 XC Raptor

dont buy a fram, i work at advance auto parts, fram is the worst filter you can buy the ends of the inside of the filter are made of cardboard and they are the worst filters on the market as far as filtering the oil. I would go with a wix and i can even get a k&n filter number ill try to get yall some numbers but defiantley dont go with fram ive seen the tests.