Thread: Where can I find a service manualfor a 2003 Z400?

Where can I find a service manualfor a 2003 Z400?

My brother wants me to help him work on his Z400 tommorow and we need to take out the rear carier do to a bolt busted off.

I have a service manuel for my raptor i got off the internet and would like to find one for his Z400.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

You could try and check on Ebay they might have one for the Z!
    -Justin Koton
    XC Yamaha Blaster
    Polished DG exhaust, Polished DG nerfs, DG grab bar, DG bumper, Pro-Circuit Platinum head pipe, Ready air filter, One Industries graphics and seat cover, Nac�s racing number plate backgrounds, Pro-Design kill switch, Kenda Klaw XC�s all around, Custom mudcaps, Kick up peg extensions, renthal handlebars, white PowerMadd handguards with wrap around bar, Oury grips, Custom hydraulic rear brake system, shock covers, Moose racing clutch, Sunstar sprockets, D.I.D chain, EBC rear brakes, Blue frame, Moose Racing gasket kit, T.M. Designs Oil injection block kit,
    SOLD! $1,500 obo

2007 Honda 450ER
    Dasa Exhaust, Blingstar Ironcross bumper, Cycra Pro-Bends, Moose Case saver, PRM belly pan, ITP GNCC's F/R, 12T Front Sporcket,GT Thunder sprocket guard More to Come!!!!!

Mid-Atlantic Hare Scramble Series
    www.mid-atlanticpromotions.com

IM-RAPTOR80RACR990

Re: Where can I find a service manualfor a 2003 Z400?

Originally posted by jackbequick

My brother wants me to help him work on his Z400 tommorow and we need to take out the rear carier do to a bolt busted off.

I have a service manuel for my raptor i got off the internet and would like to find one for his Z400.

Any help would be great.

Thanks
    ebay, I just got one for my 04.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough."