Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "tat"

"tat"

I asked about buying an 03 cannibal. Told you it was for my 13 yeay old son. You had said that it was quite a jump from an 05 kfx400. Well my first thought was "whatever" I mean your looking at a 2 year newer quad that has been proven to be an excellent race quad if wanted and excellent just the way it comes off the floor. Well we finally got it home yesterday and rode it today. I am VERY, VERY, VERY impressed at the power. So I stand corrected, you are right. I won't admit it to my boy. But you were right. Just wanted to let you know.

tat is offline Cannondale! Whats that?
    Thanks. I wasnt trying to dog you or your son. I just didnt want to hear about somebody getting hurt. These quads have some serious power out of the box and even more potential when fooled with for a while. I think it is the quick response of the throttle that smacked me in the face the 1st time I rode mine. Right of the showroom to the track and BAM it had me down for a 3 count. I wasnt quite ready for the instant response. Anyway you ever need something for it(not that I have much) or a question or problem give me a shout.

Hey otis, just wondering what do you ride? Hope your son has fun on the dale they are sweet machines!!!
    #76 2002 Cannondale
    DirtSurfers
    Iowa OHV
    IATVHSS

I have an 05 kfx400 that my son rides more than I do. He actually has an 05 blaster. He has raced mini quads for 3 years now and its time to move up. I don't blame him for wanting the 400 over the blaster.

Tat you dog! Someone actually listened to you?!?!? LOL
    ATV Exposed Magazine
    www.atvexposed.com

Yeah that is amazing isnt it? I have learned a few things over the past 20 years.

You should change the map in it for the boy, tame down the power.

Day late and a dollar short Haydug.

Put a E map in there 8000rpm limit and it will be tamer to ride than a 300ex.How would Haydug know you have told the owners that?
    TT,Oval,MX,Ice,XC race.Trailride
    02 moto 450 stroker
    06 YFZ stock

Back off 27. I was given him a hard time. Why dont you worry about yourself and not everyone else. I like to kid around alot, and since you dont know me personally, dont bother with anything that has to do with me. Thank you

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast