Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: 2005 GNC MX Round 12 - Loretta Lynn's Discussion and Cheer

who is that....
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil and no good, nothing but blind pitiless indifference.

Originally posted by NacsRacer027
    who is that....
    uhhh never mind..

why are you being such a jerk about it?
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil and no good, nothing but blind pitiless indifference.

GitterDoneRacing.com

who is byrd?
    seriously..........
    2005 YAMAHA YFZ450
    +2 HOUSER aarms and steering stem flag, Elka front shocks, LSR axle, Dr. D slip-on, cam mod, AC nerfs and bumper, pro-design kill switch, Pro-Taper bars, One Industries graphics kit, pro-design case saver, PEP chain roller relocator, ebrake blockoff, Zip-ty fuel screw, carbon fiber brake rezzy relocator, 400ex throttle, a lil pc'ing and polishing

rear shock rebuild soon

172main, 48pilot, 35 leak, 6th position on stock needle, 2.5 turns out, and a brown spark plug!!

why are you guys being so rude about it, i asked a question. This isnt nacsracer, its his 8 year old brother.

why are you guys being so rude about it, i asked a question. This isnt nacsracer, its his 8 year old brother.
    Then create your own account and post under it!

he doesnt let me use his computer, him and his bf are fighting right now...if he finds out im on it he will beat the hell out of me

if he finds out im on it he will beat the hell out of me
    Good, you need it!

well.......you prolly shouldn't be posting under his name then
    2005 YAMAHA YFZ450
    +2 HOUSER aarms and steering stem flag, Elka front shocks, LSR axle, Dr. D slip-on, cam mod, AC nerfs and bumper, pro-design kill switch, Pro-Taper bars, One Industries graphics kit, pro-design case saver, PEP chain roller relocator, ebrake blockoff, Zip-ty fuel screw, carbon fiber brake rezzy relocator, 400ex throttle, a lil pc'ing and polishing

rear shock rebuild soon

172main, 48pilot, 35 leak, 6th position on stock needle, 2.5 turns out, and a brown spark plug!!

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast