Thread: Great Site, Great Forums, But One Suggestion...

Lightbulb Great Site, Great Forums, But One Suggestion...

As the title says great site but I do have a suggestion. Maybe you should add a Picture Only Section to the forum. It would be much easier to find or browse for pics. Is there any reason you didn't do this, have you considered it? Later

you know, that's a pretty darn good idea for someone who rides a Yammy (KIDDING)..

let me give it a little thought

Leo
    You know the world is going crazy when France is accusing the US of arrogance, and Germany doesn't want to go to war.

Yeah, I think it would help. BTW- Do you guys have many group rides? It seems that a lot of you and myself live in NY somewhere.

great idea!

Thumbs up

sounds good

Lightbulb

Yeah I was also thinking, this is why it's so hard to find your topic in the open forms. Because everything gets pushed back so quickly because 2 types of threads are constantly coming. 2 seperate sections would also fix that, or at least make it a little better. Later

Thumbs up ok

sounds good

yeah,

like now in the open forum, there's 25 threads on the page.
    make it have like 50 threads on the page so you won't have to use the <<1,2,3,4,5>> so much

i like the picture forum too, but i think it would be better if it were picture's only, not a picture, then 10 replies' from everyone saying how nice a quad is, then another pic, 10 replies and so on.
    W1DE5PREADPANIC@AOL.COM

TAKE IT FROM A PRO
    ......JUST SAY NO......

Re: yeah,

Originally posted by "BLAHH"300!!
    like now in the open forum, there's 25 threads on the page.
    make it have like 50 threads on the page so you won't have to use the <<1,2,3,4,5>> so much

i like the picture forum too, but i think it would be better if it were picture's only, not a picture, then 10 replies' from everyone saying how nice a quad is, then another pic, 10 replies and so on.
    Yeah Blah that's what I meant about the pic forum.

Great Idea.
    Thanks for the Support: Maier, Moto-Xperts, Rekluse, Teixeira Tech, Fox Racing Shox, BK Performance, DWT, Rath Racing, Quadtech, Streamline Brakes, Precision Racing Products, PowerMadd, Spider Grips, ASV Inventions, IMS Products, CV4, UNI.