Thread: Snow Tires

Question Snow Tires

Has anyone ever used Realters A/T by PureSports? Me and a few buddies may get them for the snow.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    '00 Budweiser 420SS, XR cam, JE 10.8:1 416 piston, FMF 4Q with Powerbong , AC Pro Pegs, skid & bumper, UniFilter, 6 airbox vents, 42 pilot; 165 main; clip 4 down, chokeless, stock fuel screw position (= 2 1/4 turns out), hydraulic clutch

The only bad thing I've heard about the Realters is that they are a little soft for hard pack. Probably would do well in the snow though. I wouldn't know, live in Arizona, we get snow about 3 out of 12 months.

Thumbs up REALTORS

I've got a set of Realtors on my 350x. Actually, it's the second set. So far, these are the best tires for the snow that I've found. I live in Ct. It snows alot up here. They wear good too. Ride on.

I also have a set of these.
    I think they work excellent in the snow forward and probably better in reverse.

I haven't ridden in deep snow yet so I have kept them in the Trail direction so I don't tear them up. I think they are a very sturdy tire they are a little heavy though and have a bit a road noise.

Give you some extra clearace also.

Greg.
    • 2006 Outlaw --
    • 99 426EX -- SOLD