Thread: need help

need help

i have a 2002 400ex iam look for the rear wheel studs.dealer says they only come with the new hub assembly.wondering if any one has bought them after market and where from . thanks

My dad just bought a stud for his 250x,
    for some reason I think he just went to the local hardware store ... I'll try and remember to ask him tomarrow, but I'm sure someone can answer this by then.
    440, Ross 11.5:1 piston, Web cam 479 grind, race port & polish, oversized valves, hardened rockers, CRF450 cam chain, 39mm FCR carb, lightened Flywheel, Stock clutch, WB CDI box, K&N filter , WhiteBrothers E-Series full exhaust, Sidewinder Chain, 15/36 gearing, open airbox, LSR Axcaliber +3.5 axle, Houser Racing +2 a-arms, Elka triple rate, fully adjustable front shocks, +1.25 Houser swingarm, Tag Metals X5 bars, Arens +1 steering stem, Muscle steering dampener, Stainless Steel brakelines, HeatSeeker temp. guage, Pro Design kill switch, DG Pro Series nerfs, 8 run Hauler paddles. ~~http://www.sounddomain.com/id/trick440ex~~

take a peak at this thread, I believe it has what your looking for...

http://forums.exriders.com/showthrea...&threadid=1478

Leo
    You know the world is going crazy when France is accusing the US of arrogance, and Germany doesn't want to go to war.

the 250X studs work too, any honda stud will work i think, besides maybe the studs from the mini quads
    (C) A HARD-ARSE PRODUCTION
    Hardarse Clan>Admin>Joo

YXZ1000R

LED Performance JRD Narrow Puma 434

Cool

thanks that part number in that post work.