Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: 2005 ATVA ITP Moose GNC MX Round #11 - Unadilla MX

Great coverage once again..
    LTR450

It's allways the highlite of my day when I get to see these pics.

Thanks again Harlen.

Giddyup, Geoff.
    Australia

YFZ 470
    Peps arc, Hotcams, Lonestar dc-4 arms, axle, stem. Vortex cdi. klaws, Sparks, A/C propegs and bumper, ASV levers, K&N, Jet4power. Douglass beads.

Pred 500
    Pred 90
    Suzuki LTA

Thumbs up

Awesome Job Harlen! Cant wait to see the video footage...
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

Ive read every coverage thread and never replyed and told u how much i appreciate it especially all the results cause im friends with vairous b and a class riders that follow the nationals and Harlen did Donny Lysinger have any mechanical troubles because i talked to him a week before Unadilla and he said it was 1 of his best races.
    Houser Framed Honda CRF450 Hybrid
    Everything houser, Everything custom axis, or walsh, Titanium TC exhaust, etc etc

very nice job
    Quad Less

A special thanks to BK PERFORMANCE for the powdercoating.

2009 MMI Graduate/Kawasaki Certified Technician

District 15
    Gone Hazardous Racing

aim-gonehazardous221

msn messenger- Chabowski22@insightbb.com

i heard the track was seriously under groomed. 750 riders with 3 practices, and all the moto's. and the track was'nt touched, other than wet down. it was way rough. not what i would expect from a national.

one thing I did notice on the clip of the race was it looked VERY challenging

dry and ROUGH!
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

Originally posted by motox450r
    i heard the track was seriously under groomed. 750 riders with 3 practices, and all the moto's. and the track was'nt touched, other than wet down. it was way rough. not what i would expect from a national.
    Well i can say that i did my fair share of complaining over the weekend about the rough track but it makes it challenging IMO i found it pretty fun but at the same time hated it...They didnt completly blow of the track maitnence cause they just push some of the dirt over the real bad turns. It really didnt do anything but at least they did something....Idk why everyone *****ed so much i thought sothwick was way worse last year
    05 National Season Classes

265 B: Currently 7th after round 11

4stroke B: Currently 5th after round 11

Thank you:

MoM and Dad
    East Coast ATV
    ASV
    Laker Custom
    M2r helmets
    Sidewinder
    528 Cloathing company
    IMS

where is the amatuer coverage? im pissed it aint up yet the only national i go to there is no amateur coverage.
    Townes MXcavating

damnnnn richard got smoked .... lmao my brotha frum a notha motha damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn 17th overall he can do better
    hi

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415