• Roostin_dale - 450R

55 24.44%
  • Haydug - yfz450

11 4.89%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: August Quad of the Month Poll

where did they call his quad a hybrid

quad of the month

y all should think twice before y all take any desicion or don t take none .how y all could compare stikers and sprayjob.

Re: quad of the month

Originally posted by gwadabanshee
    y all should think twice before y all take any desicion or don t take none .how y all could compare stikers and sprayjob.
    huh?

and whats all this arguing about my quad? i havent been looking at this thread, so someone fill me in why DierWolf is talk crap about my quad? or whatever is goin on here..

Re: Re: quad of the month

Originally posted by roostin_dale
    huh?

and whats all this arguing about my quad? i havent been looking at this thread, so someone fill me in why DierWolf is talk crap about my quad? or whatever is goin on here..
    awww poor dirky poo confused?
    2006 White Suzuki LTR450 - Cherry Bomb - SOLD

97' BMW ///M3

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=360918

E-mail - fastandthefurious67(at)msn.com

Re: quad of the month

i think hes confusing "u" with "y"
    Attached Images Attached Images

gwadabanshee..I will transfer your post into English.

"y all should think twice before y all take any desicion or don t take none .how y all could compare stikers and sprayjob."

You all should think twice before you all make any decision or dont make one! How could you all compare stickers and a spray paint job"

august quad of the month

i respect wha u did on ur quad and the money u spend on it but!!!anyway watch it dat way take off ur covers and take off the raptor own and tell me what u see .no offense

Re: august quad of the month

i respect wha u did on ur quad and the money u spend on it but!!!anyway watch it dat way take off ur covers and take off the raptor own and tell me what u see .no offense
    I have no idea what that means, learn to talk man.

thanks roostin

the truth affi hurt who can t take it dem affi splurt
    run left dem pants n shirt

Yes its confusing...

But if people actually read and understood what was going on at the time it would have been simple.

My post was "I guess stickers make the better quad" at the time RoostinDale was ahead, so that is what i was talking about... and someone came in and said it was because its a Hybrid and i asked what made it a Hybrid.

The admin then said, its a Dirt bike engine... and i know its not becuase i am talking about the leader in the votes at the time but everyone else seemed to be stuck on the other 2 hybrids when that is not what i was talking about at all.

So yes i kept saying Roosting Dale's quad (not by name but continuing my post) saying that that was NOT a dirt bike engine but a regular 450R engine.

So.... there you have it... people not reading and looking to see what the hell it was i was talking about...

At the time both Hybrids were 4 votes and Zero Votes, why the hell would i be talking about them when RoostinDale and Bushman were way ahead of them.

Hope that clears it up... NOT talking about the 2 Hybrids, talking about RoostinDale.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast