Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yamablaster24

sorry i did not send the tie rod ends but usually you have stock that you keep....did not think it was that big of a deal and if you really want some i gave gimpala the actual set that were supposed to go to you if you wanna get down to it. I have sold an ENTIRE 400ex on this site with maybe 3 or 4 negatives becuase IWAS ON THE COUCH ON MY *** UNABLE TO MOVE WITH 2 BROKEN LEGS and i was recieving money orders. My mom packaged everything and my dad or mom sent it out. Sorry about the Mishap, i think im done selling on here anyways after i sell this swingarm.
    Long Travel Axis-Mototech TRX450er 2006 in black
    "betty"
    02 400ex
    95 cbr600 runs 11's
    1992 Mustang 5.0 Notch-13 sec car
    1998 Camaro Z28 Ls1 1LE (1 of 99)
    Capable of 12 seconds
    Shock Rebuilds DIRT cheap

it is a big risk, selling on line. and combine that with the fact we all ride and if we do get hurt, usually noone else can pitch in and help get emails sent and parts shipped causing delays.

i hope you get healed up, and im glad to see that you are a stand up seller.
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

Originally posted by yamablaster24
    sorry i did not send the tie rod ends but usually you have stock that you keep....did not think it was that big of a deal and if you really want some i gave gimpala the actual set that were supposed to go to you if you wanna get down to it. I have sold an ENTIRE 400ex on this site with maybe 3 or 4 negatives becuase IWAS ON THE COUCH ON MY *** UNABLE TO MOVE WITH 2 BROKEN LEGS and i was recieving money orders. My mom packaged everything and my dad or mom sent it out. Sorry about the Mishap, i think im done selling on here anyways after i sell this swingarm.
    I do have my stock ones. Does that matter at all. It still doesn't have anything to do with the fact that YOU TOLD ME THEY WERE COMING WITH MY PURCHASE! If I was to go buy 4 tie-rod ends from my dealership they would be $140! So yeah it is kind of a big deal. So what do you want me to do contact G impala and tell him how YOU messed up and that he should just give me the tie rod ends. I doubt that would go over well with him. If you have 2 broken legs and cant move and are going to have trouble shipping stuff out, then you either need to stop selling stuff until you can or at least let your buyers know that this is the situation. Im sure there have been some positive feedbacks for you, but I've seen more bad than good as of now, and I am NOT HAPPY, and will NOT recommend you to anyone!
    M-Dub

Quadless as of now
    05 KLX110 - some stuff
    01 ZR600 - bone stock
    1992 LT80 - pitquad I guess?

So far the people that have SCREWED me on here:
    powerband
    and yamablaster24 more yamablaster24

Remember every time you run wheel spacers or flipped rims... god kills a kitten

"The best you have ridden is the best you know" Paul Thede- RaceTech

Ignorance is NOT bliss -- it's embarrassing and counter-productive

Experience is a tough teacher she gives the test first the lesson afterwards

RIP 606

Originally posted by 400exrider707
    I do have my stock ones. Does that matter at all. It still doesn't have anything to do with the fact that YOU TOLD ME THEY WERE COMING WITH MY PURCHASE! If I was to go buy 4 tie-rod ends from my dealership they would be $140! So yeah it is kind of a big deal. So what do you want me to do contact G impala and tell him how YOU messed up and that he should just give me the tie rod ends. I doubt that would go over well with him. If you have 2 broken legs and cant move and are going to have trouble shipping stuff out, then you either need to stop selling stuff until you can or at least let your buyers know that this is the situation. Im sure there have been some positive feedbacks for you, but I've seen more bad than good as of now, and I am NOT HAPPY, and will NOT recommend you to anyone!
    thank you
    excuse me while i burst into flames

And to top it off he had also told me that he would send them to me if he "parted the rest of the quad out" and then he recently tells me he sent them to another member
    M-Dub

Quadless as of now
    05 KLX110 - some stuff
    01 ZR600 - bone stock

powerband

RIP 606

ok u guys give it a rest the kid he gave the tie rod ends to lives not 2 min from his house tie rod ends are no big deal stock work just fine and iam sure the deal he gave u was good like someone else said put ur self in his shoes if u got 2 broken legs shipping stuff aint on ur top things to do list

Originally posted by skippy
    ok u guys give it a rest the kid he gave the tie rod ends to lives not 2 min from his house tie rod ends are no big deal stock work just fine and iam sure the deal he gave u was good like someone else said put ur self in his shoes if u got 2 broken legs shipping stuff aint on ur top things to do list
    Well this was at rest until you brought it up again. I really dont care where the kid lives that he gave my tie rod ends too. He told me in the description of the a-arms that the tie rod ends were coming with them, so I paid for them and DID NOT receive them. Stock tie-rod ends are a big deal when you pay for them and DONT receive them. From a dealer they would $140 if I was to go buy some. If you have 2 broken legs then one you either shouldn't be selling anything, or two, let people know that your going to take a month to ship stuff out. That simple!
    M-Dub

Quadless as of now
    05 KLX110 - some stuff
    01 ZR600 - bone stock

powerband

RIP 606

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12