Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yamablaster24

Thumbs down Yamablaster24

excuses...excuses...payed 50 dollars in the form of a check to him...i got confirmation the check was cashed about a month ago...havnt seen an oil tank..i dont know what to expect...but this isnt funny
    excuse me while i burst into flames

I too bought a 400ex motor from him. I talked with his father tonight on tele and he said his son had broken some bones but mine was being shipped tommorow by truck. Iwill PM you his #.
    96 KX250
    86 Asphalt 330R

thank you

You should have gotten oil tank by now. I broke both legs and was in hospital and was bed ridden unable to move for a couple weeks. My basement then flooded with all these storms and i couldnt get on the computer. If you havent got the oil tank ill give you the tracking number.I sent it out last saturday. I usually send things out ASAP but i broke my tibia and fibia in half and underwent surgery and broke my left foot in 5 places. My parents work late and i finally got my sister to run the stuff up there and my dad took off work to send mike boone his motor

IM very sorry for the delay and i hope we can still do buisness. IM now on crutches and back into the swing of things.
    Long Travel Axis-Mototech TRX450er 2006 in black
    "betty"
    02 400ex
    95 cbr600 runs 11's
    1992 Mustang 5.0 Notch-13 sec car
    1998 Camaro Z28 Ls1 1LE (1 of 99)
    Capable of 12 seconds
    Shock Rebuilds DIRT cheap

Originally posted by yamablaster24
    You should have gotten oil tank by now. I broke both legs and was in hospital and was bed ridden unable to move for a couple weeks. My basement then flooded with all these storms and i couldnt get on the computer. If you havent got the oil tank ill give you the tracking number.I sent it out last saturday. I usually send things out ASAP but i broke my tibia and fibia in half and underwent surgery and broke my left foot in 5 places. My parents work late and i finally got my sister to run the stuff up there and my dad took off work to send mike boone his motor

IM very sorry for the delay and i hope we can still do buisness. IM now on crutches and back into the swing of things.
    i got it, its hooked up, i thank you for the business and i think it was unfortunate that you got hurt...but it did take a little long

give the poor kid a break! he broke both his legs and was bedridden in a hospital. im sure hes sorry that your 50 dollar oil tank wasnt his number 1 priority at that point.
    1985 LT250R < stolen!
    2002 400EX

Originally posted by Juggalo
    give the poor kid a break! he broke both his legs and was bedridden in a hospital. im sure hes sorry that your 50 dollar oil tank wasnt his number 1 priority at that point.
    ^^the thing was i didnt hear from him and my parents were on my as5 everyday

Originally posted by Brad
    ^^the thing was i didnt hear from him and my parents were on my as5 everyday
    put yourself in his shoes. You break both your legs and your having surgery in a hospital. Would you be thinking of sending out a 50 oil tank?

Originally posted by roostin_dale
    put yourself in his shoes. You break both your legs and your having surgery in a hospital. Would you be thinking of sending out a 50 oil tank?
    exept i didnt hear about that...even till after i posted this thread... more than a month after my check was cashed... just to let anyone who is posting there say in this thread...shut up...i got it...its done thx but no thx

I wish I noticed this thread before purchasing something from him!

Heres what he did to me:
    http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthre...hreadid=179124
    M-Dub

Quadless as of now
    05 KLX110 - some stuff
    01 ZR600 - bone stock
    1992 LT80 - pitquad I guess?

So far the people that have SCREWED me on here:
    powerband
    and yamablaster24 more yamablaster24

Remember every time you run wheel spacers or flipped rims... god kills a kitten

"The best you have ridden is the best you know" Paul Thede- RaceTech

Ignorance is NOT bliss -- it's embarrassing and counter-productive

Experience is a tough teacher she gives the test first the lesson afterwards

RIP 606

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast