Thread: price check

price check

i have a 2001 rappy highly modified with tranny upgrade wondering wut seeling price may be since new 700 came out some mods are in sig but gots a lot more if anyone could give me a sugestion as to an askin price it would be apriciated
    2001 Raptor
    690 motor conversion
    12to 1 piston and custom cam
    full port and polished headwork
    works triple rate shocks +5 rpm axle
    full big gun race exhaust
    k&k blue flame graphic kit
    fly handle bars
    barnett clutch
    extreme nerf bars
    itp190 rear with maxxis razr tires
    itp reversed fronts with titan fronts
    billet case saver
    full proflow intake
    modified stock carbs
    whit bros front bumper

not good, youd prob get more fun out of it than what its worth, id just keep her

williamt, I asked the same question about 3 weeks and was told around $4500. I think the 700 has created quite a bit of a buzz and some of the ride reports are backing it up. I will most likely ask $6000 for my 04 660 and will keep it for a practice bike if I cant get that for it. There are a lot of really tricked out raptors out there and I think the market is going to be pretty flooded with 660's within 1 to 2 months. If your bike is in really good shape, I would try to sell it to a buddy looking for a good all around quad for a fair price, then you get a new riding partner and some bucks for whatever new quad you might get at the same time!

Just keep it. If your going to try and sell it, you not going to get you moneys worth for your Raptor

if i was u id sell it to me

if i was u i would keep it all for myself but since im not i think u should sell it to me but i prollly couldnt give u wat u are asking for it but wat are u asking for it u never specified in the post well if u would pm me that would be great thanx im really interested