Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: "Matt Bartosek Memorial Race" - Pymatuning Raceway

John from Legacy ATV was in attendance helping out one of his riders!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Even though rain had made a few appearances over the weekend spiritd were up and the track was in good shape for most of the races!

Spectators were getting the best seats in the house and I believe this guy did have the best seat!

Although the grand stands sit on top of the announcers tower so anyone can have one of the best views of racing I have ever seen!

I just had to throw this pic up !

Interesting conversations came up all weekend from the football fans!

Pymatuning Raceway is located right between Pittsburgh and Cleveland!

Rivals in Sports wether on of off the field!

I had a few good Steeler - Brownie agruments going on as heckling always seems to get some good football facts flowing!

Go Steelers!!!!!!!! Boo the Brownies!

Mark Baldwin, Tim Farr and the rest of the Baldwin Crew made an appearance in support of the great cause this race has!

Tim was only in appearance for support though as his Honda Contract only allows him to race at certain events due to risk of injury!

I'm sure he would have wanted to race there as the track and competition looked good for a non National Race!

I do believe that if the 6 hour event would have been on a different weekend, we would have had over half of the GNC Pro riders in attendance!

The facilities were great with water and power hook ups throughout the parking area!

The wash areas were needed as the morning skies opened up with a few on and off rain showers making the track a muddy mess for the first round of motos in the CRA events!

The mud was too much for some of the little guys as their bikes bogged down on the track and their parents bogged down as they tied to push them off the track!

The CRA Motos were a pretty muddy !

Most of the Pro riders signed up for the Money class in CRA but the mud was a little too much and they withdrew in order to put their chances on the night main event for the big Money of a $7,000.00 payout!

Here Christa Watson (blue #186 Yamaha) had the holeshot in the CRA class but followed another rider towards the wrong section of the track and fell back to mid pack!

Right Turn Christa!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

The youth riders always seem to have more fun in the mud!

By the end of the first motos, the track was trying to dry up!

The track layout was pretty interesting for the race!

The promoter actually has two tracks to run on! One for the Bikes and One for the quads! (A and B) Every other race, he switches the tracks for the riders to give them a variety of surfaces to race on. This weekend the quads were racing on Track B which is mostly hard Packed with some safer jumps!

Even more interesting is both tracks use the same gate! Hard to explain but the idea is great and the use of land is mind blowing!

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast