Thread: Plastic

Plastic

I was wondering if I can get the plastic like Matt Smiley uses (black & silver) anywheres? Or if someone can tell me where I can get plastic like that just different colors. Thanks
    '06 LTR 450
    CNYMRA- #22

Brian, the only place I know of to check would be at the dealer or Full Bore plastics (which are pricy as hell). I know that when I finally trashed my plastic on my 03, I was able to get black as a replacement color for it. I checked out fullbore before, but as I race XC, I would trash them anyway, so I opted to just go with the factory plastic. As far as Matts colors, you will have to call a couple of dealers. It is a cool color scheme though.
    Many thanks to my sponsors -
    Weekend Warrior Motorsports
    Blackwood Electrical Co. Inc.
    Bairs Polaris of N. Canton-Bairsinc.com
    MXBOOTBUNNY.COM
    Cardio Stack
    GNCC C Class 35+
    OMA Nationals C Class
    AWRCS 4 Stroke Class
    CRA Senior II XC
    CRA Senior Class MX
    2006 Outlaw #303

pure polaris sells, black,silver,red,blue,orange, and white i believe, i know when i order mines its around 200 a set, might be more depending on the dealership. also if u go to pure polaris's website u can order from there and they list what they have to offer.
    05-troy lee predator
    rath bumper
    rath radiator shrouds
    rath grab bar with number plate
    renthal bars
    i would like to thank my sponsers-walker evens racing,axo clothing,and progrip

if i remember right i think smiley is running a graphics kit from one industries. that could be the diff colors you see