Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best WB price?

Question Best WB price?

I've decided on the White Brothers E-Series S-Bend for my 2002 400ex. I was wondering where I could get the best price on it. Please tell me where and at what price. It would greatly appreciated.

Carbides - http://carbidesmotoworld.com/cgi-bin/cmw/atv.html and Moto-Man - http://www.moto-man.com/cgi-bin/mtm/atv have about the best prices you will find. $219 and $229 respectively. Both are reputable sellers.
    2001 MX Race 400EX - TQRA Series Racer #721

My Quad Site
    TQRA Site
    C&D Racing - 308-696-7805
    Bullet Motorsports

"You can't have a battle of the wits with someone that's unarmed."

look for team factory racing they just got a bunch in and they are 219 but their website is under construction so their number is 1 800 265 2563

I would go w/ moto man. I've had trouble w/ team factory racing. But, they are cheaper. So it's your choice
    "We'll put a boot in your ***...its the American way."
    AIM Name-JakeFox06

yeah they are idiots i think they sent me a head pipe in stead of my e series oh god i was so pissed off i could have gone to michigan and tore off their heads fed them their own brains( oh wait they dont have any) and then make them eat their own **** but they gave me the header for free now i have a complete for the price of a silencer what idiots

They made a mistake, but then they gave you the header pipe for FREE??

Sounds like a pretty good deal to me, I'd be happy with it

Leo
    You know the world is going crazy when France is accusing the US of arrogance, and Germany doesn't want to go to war.

well i am now except for the fact i already had a oversized head pipe but now it is all shiny .mmmmmmmmmmmm shiny

Talking

Thanks for the input. I think im gonna go with moto man. I had them in mind and now I know theyre a reputable company. Thanks again.

Good choice
    "We'll put a boot in your ***...its the American way."
    AIM Name-JakeFox06

Thumbs up

Your local Honda shop might be able to order one for you. Mine did and I didn't have to pay any shipping that way and got a 15% off discount since I am a frequent customer. Even though I bought my 400 at another local shop.:devil

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast