Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2005 Extreme Dirt Track ATV Racing - RD#2 - Birch Creek - Live ATV Race Coverage

2005 FMF Extreme Dirt Track Round 2 - Birch Creek Live Coverage

Live Updates from the Track coming tonight
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Please Support Our Site Sponsors!
    Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

Dang do you have a clone? U are at 2 races providing the Outdoor race and the TT. You da man.

The Pro Race has been delayed due to a horrible crash in the last amateur race of the evening, Production B. One of the quads wrecked and actually was launched into the stands hitting spectators watching the race. Several were seriously injured and one woman was knocked out and all racing has been suspended until everyone can receive medical attention.
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

Ive seen that happen at the Detroit Silverdome for a SX race 3 years ago, amateur racer over shot a jump, lost control, launched him and himself over a berm and into the stands. Thankfully it was an amateur race, and wasnt many spectaters, and non in that area. Hope everyone ends up to be ok.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil and no good, nothing but blind pitiless indifference.

Harold Goodman pulled the Holeshot followed by Shane Hitt, Tim Farr, Keith Little, Darin Ogden, Daryl Rath, and Eric Jennings. The leaders remained the same for the first half of the race, and at the half way point, Shane Hitt made a mistake which allowed both Farr and Little to move up one position with Hitt dropping back to 4th place ahead of Ogden.

With two laps to go, Ogden made the pass Hitt to move into 4th place, and on the last lap, Farr cut to the inside of Goodman as they dashed to the finish line with Farr out powering Goodman to take the Win.

Notable was HB Racings, Eric Jennings, finishing 7th in his first Pro Extreme Dirt Track race.

Pro Finish
    1. Tim Farr
    2. Harold Goodman
    3. Keith Little
    4. Darin Ogden
    5. Shane Hitt
    6. Daryl Rath
    7. Eric Jennings
    8. Brad Covington

Originally posted by Admin
    One of the quads wrecked and actually was launched into the stands hitting spectators watching the race. Several were seriously injured and one woman was knocked out and all racing has been suspended until everyone can receive medical attention.
    Thats wild. I hope everyone is okay. A few years back at the Birch Creek mx National I got hit off the start and went out the fence 4th gear and hit a woman. She was hurt pretty bad. Anyway hopefully the injuries will not be too bad!

Originally posted by MrP
    Thats wild. I hope everyone is okay. A few years back at the Birch Creek mx National I got hit off the start and went out the fence 4th gear and hit a woman. She was hurt pretty bad. Anyway hopefully the injuries will not be too bad!
    i talked to my friend who went. Only one person was hurt badly, she ahd a head injury and a leg injury. She went to the hospital, everyone else was treated at the track.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil and no good, nothing but blind pitiless indifference.

Yeah, I was there last night and the woman in the stands was taken to the hospital just for a routine checkup. She had head injuries and a cut on her leg so I heard. The riders looked very shaken, it took one rider at least 5 minutes to get up, I thought he had a severe injury and was shocked to see him actually stand up. On the last lap Harold Goodman dove to the inside to protect his line from Tim Farr and ended up making slight contact with a rider that had spun out. Great race. (and that's from a motocrossers point of view! lol)

goodman is ripping it up this year
    CFRacing

Hunter Haswell #20

Aston Haswell #22

Hey harlen are you going to be at the Paduacah TT and FT National?
    2006 White Suzuki LTR450 - Cherry Bomb - SOLD

97' BMW ///M3

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=360918

E-mail - fastandthefurious67(at)msn.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast