Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Outlaw is Comming!!!!!!

Originally posted by QuadJunkies
    I just went as saw it.. I must say I was rather dissapointed myself and I was hoping to see a lighter qaud this time. Will be interesting to see how it performs.
    I agree!!!!!

It seems the only part of the atv market it will compete with is the predator market.

I would have liked to have seen a 350lb atv with a fuel injected 500cc engine.

Why would Polaris want to compete with themselves?
    416ex
    Wiseco Piston, FMF Power bomb Header, HMF Silecer, UNI Air Filter, Outerwears air box cover, Motion Pro Cables, RAD bearing Carrier, Renthal Bars, PRM Baja Bumper, Maier Front Fender, Yellow Pc'd Frame

2 things wrong with the bike... #! its 499cc's... why the heck would they make a nother 500cc bike? and it weights 440 pounds... i could see at least 400 becsaue of the IRS... but not 440...

but i tell you what... that would be one SMOOTH ride... i'd love that for trails...so now they need to make the PRED. a 450 to have a track(pred.) and trail(o-law) bike
    CFRacing

Hunter Haswell #20

Aston Haswell #22

Originally posted by rneal
    I agree!!!!!

It seems the only part of the atv market it will compete with is the predator market.

I would have liked to have seen a 350lb atv with a fuel injected 500cc engine.

Why would Polaris want to compete with themselves?
    thats a good question, I am VERY surprised to see them keep BOTH quads and still keep the same similarities in looks too! I would be interested in riding one, but I take no interest in buying one . I dont see huge sales on that new quad, would be EXPENSIVE to modify too!
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

to tell you the truth i dont like it one bit!,the rear of it doesnt look conventional,but i guess it has to change sometime?i still like the single rear shock swinger look rather then the dual suspension in the back with the a-arms
    JOHN
    New Jersey Devils

2008 YFZ 450...my new money pit

Filthy Revengence Racing

C&D Racing
    B&K Performance

Click here to email me
    AIM Devilsfan12

I think it's going to be a beast in GNCC. The wight will not hurt it much in the woods, and the way the suspension is, it should crush through some rocky, rough trails.....
    05 450r
    Pumpkin Orange
    HMF Exhaust
    +1 Leager Stem
    Hipers
    ITP GNCC'S
    GNCC #928

Sponsors:

GT THUNDER
    RATH RACING
    HMF
    KENDA USA
    SCOTT
    TWIN AIR
    ASV

I would rather see that package with an automatic to replace the scrambler instead of competing against the pred. It would make a great trail quad.

^^^agreed.
    04 Predator
    Race Cut Fenders
    K&N Air Filter
    Rad Shrouds
    Polaris Shock Covers
    Tusk Vent Hose

Originally posted by Dirtiredneck
    I think it's going to be a beast in GNCC. The wight will not hurt it much in the woods, and the way the suspension is, it should crush through some rocky, rough trails.....
    If power and a plush ride is all it takes in the gncc's, why don't we see Brute Force's turning in better times the the sport machines.

This looks like a great 2 wheel drive poker run machine. I bet the price will compare to the big utes though.
    416ex
    Wiseco Piston, FMF Power bomb Header, HMF Silecer, UNI Air Filter, Outerwears air box cover, Motion Pro Cables, RAD bearing Carrier, Renthal Bars, PRM Baja Bumper, Maier Front Fender, Yellow Pc'd Frame

I wonder if Matt Smiley has ridden this thing yet???

I would have been more happy with 700cc but then they could not race GNCC Pro class. If it wins a GNCC race they will sell a ton of them. I still have a downpayment on one. I could drop a 640 or 660 KTM in it

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast