Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: The Outlaw is Comming!!!!!!

I hope it works. The sooner they get it out there the sooner honda will make it better.They gotta give out all the free ones first.I wonder if it takes somebody like smiley to drive it good?

Originally posted by Jake99
    I hope it works. The sooner they get it out there the sooner honda will make it better.They gotta give out all the free ones first.I wonder if it takes somebody like smiley to drive it good?
    If Honda touched it, then it would only make it slower.
    Like to thank those that gave me the ability to think for myself and have a sense of individuality.

they're only hurting themselves by delaying it. i was hoping october/november, not sure i can wait till feb/march. they might as well put a KTM engine in it if they're gonna take that long. with this delaying BS i'm wondering if they partnered with suzuki instead?

I think there main reason is to make sure every bug is out of it. It's the first IRS sport quad and they don't want to start off rushing it to production if there are bugs still in it. For me Nov or Feb doesn't meen much due to winter. I would rather get the Outlaw with no bugs late, then get one early with bugs. IMHO

i totally agree but why did they unveil it so soon if it wasn't close to production? alot or racing starts in febuary and i'd like to get some seat time in on a new quad before the season starts. it sucks trying to get the machine set up for you when you're actually racing. every machine has bugs that the factory never expected no matter how much time was spent in development.

Originally posted by cdrookie
    i totally agree but why did they unveil it so soon if it wasn't close to production? alot or racing starts in febuary and i'd like to get some seat time in on a new quad before the season starts. it sucks trying to get the machine set up for you when you're actually racing. every machine has bugs that the factory never expected no matter how much time was spent in development.
    Another thing to consider is that we need to give after market guy's time to produce parts to lower the suspension, add better shocks , improved exhaust for hp add on's and nerfs etc
    If Speed Kills! It Kills Boredom!!
    2005 Sportsman 500 H.O. 4x4
    2005 Predator 500

I still hope it works.Honda will wait and fix the bugs.Then we will haft to finish it.Then somebody will come up with something else.Honda will straighten that out too.Then we will be going fast then!Like we aint going fast now.In about 10 more years we are going to be going so fast that everbody is in the hospital. Then the gov. make em stop again for 10 more years.

If they are not going to start to make them till 06 I will up grade my DS650 to a 720 and get my Outlaw this time next year.

I was going to get a Predator this summer, but when I saw the Outlaw decided to wait and now I'm tired of waiting, with another 6-8 months before they hit the show room looks like next years for me also
    If Speed Kills! It Kills Boredom!!
    2005 Sportsman 500 H.O. 4x4
    2005 Predator 500

I emailed my dealer rep to see if what I heard was true. He said there will be some Outlaws out in late Nov. I guess we will see.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567