Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: ESPN - Great Outdoor Games VI - Race Coverage

#52 Dana Creech made the long trip from California with high hopes, but he ran into bad luck in both qualifiers with a blown headpipe in the first qualifier and locked up with Nelson in the LCQ when he was well on his way to qualifying.

After watching tonight’s race, he didn’t feel as bad by not qualifying because of how bad the conditions were on the track.

Also, a big thanks to Teresa Creech for providing these awesome photos.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Please Support Our Site Sponsors!
    Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

Neither women riders were on their race quads because they were required to race production machines, Angela Moore actually looked really good out there this weekend, but she wasn't able to make the cut for the Main.
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

The switch was more apparent with Heather as she didn't look as comfortable on the 450R as she does her normal race machine.

Giovanni Colon made the trip to the US to compete once again, but unfortunately, he didn't qualify.

Jeremy Schell also made the long trip from California along with Dustin Nelson as they represented the ITP Quadcross Pro racers.

Dustin Nelson

Finally, #18 Johnny Gallager (Johnny C) made some laps in the sand, but a pileup in his qualifier took him out of the race, and he didn't make the cut in the 12 rider LCQ.

This concludes Saturday's Live Coverage of the Fourwheel Frenzy and be sure to watch ESPN or ABC this week to show your support for ATV racing and hopefully it gets high ratings, which will drive more primetime ATV events.

I edited the coverage because I never intended to attack anyone personally, but I just had a different perception of the Great Outdoor Games than reality. I looked at it similar to an Olympic event with the currently top ranked athletes from all division of ATV racing gathering for a head on head contest on a course that would provide a mix of all disciplines to really see who would prove to be the fastest ATV racer and share a piece of the $30,000 purse.

By using poor wording, I offended some while invoking praise by others, but regardless, I am man enough to admit that I wish I handled it differently, so I removed it.

Instead of agruing about who was invited, be sure to be watching ESPN Wednesday Night and the rest of the week to show your support for the ones that were selected to compete.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234