Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer break chat...

Summer break chat...

after the team race what will everyone be doing to get racing off their mind ?? here's what me and robinson did today to get racing off our minds, started building a one acre mx track...
    Attached Images Attached Images

little rough right now, but will be good to play on and for his girl to ride...

get off my damn honda boy !!!! he needs a quad right now, he's trying to take over mine... and put on a helmet..

Hey Gump!!! I hate you are having to work this weekend. Sure wish you could be there for the six hour race. I believe I saw where you did the one at Rockhouse last December. I could use any advice you have and I have several questions I need answered quick. Haven't heard back from Bonnie yet and know they are probably hectic getting ready for the weekend! Any advice?
    Angelon400ex

SPONSORS
    MY HUSBAND
    Custom Covers
    FASST CO. FLEXX HANDLEBARS
    GT Thunder
    Maier Plastics
    Spider Grips

#546 GNCC and Mideast racer
    2005 400EX

I never ride alone- God pilots my quad!

http://photos.yahoo.com/atvingwoman

Question what u need to know

Originally posted by angelon400ex
    Hey Gump!!! I hate you are having to work this weekend. Sure wish you could be there for the six hour race. I believe I saw where you did the one at Rockhouse last December. I could use any advice you have and I have several questions I need answered quick. Haven't heard back from Bonnie yet and know they are probably hectic getting ready for the weekend! Any advice?
    whats the questions
    eddysiegers2007 b+25 champ, 2005 mideast vet champ,gncc #770 for 07

Talking

got a nice little m/x track and nothing to ride ,good thing i rolled my old tractor trying a double!!!!!!

Originally posted by robinsonmotors
    got a nice little m/x track and nothing to ride ,good thing i rolled my old tractor trying a double!!!!!!
    he aint lying.. he rolled the tractor making a small double... funny as helll ..

angela, me and jeff had a game plan of switching every lap, but i had so much trouble with water drowning my quad jeff had to run more laps, but it's all in how long you can ride a decent pace, for me it's one lap, cause it's rockhouse... drink plenty of liquids, and not beer !!! and treat it like a regular race and just have fun plus you know you get to rest ...
    oh yeah we won too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    only 1st place i have...

That is what we were tentatively planning...switching out each lap. If it is the full 10 mile track that could be anywhere from 30-45 minutes according to track conditions for us. Are you allowed to communicate with team member while they are on the track and assist them if they get in trouble or break down? Is there a certain area to pit and/or switch riders? What kind of start did you all have? Do you keep your four wheeler with you while you are racing? I got to do the 12 hrs of America inaugural race a few years ago and I know it had different rules due to the three hour break between 6 hr runs. I appreciate anything you can answer for me on those. Oh, and do you know if they gave plaques away like usual...minimum five per class? I know most classes had less.
    And CONGRATS for the first place finish! I would love for me and Jenna to be able to do the same. We'll see! Angela
    Angelon400ex

SPONSORS
    MY HUSBAND
    Custom Covers
    FASST CO. FLEXX HANDLEBARS
    GT Thunder
    Maier Plastics
    Spider Grips

#546 GNCC and Mideast racer
    2005 400EX

I never ride alone- God pilots my quad!

http://photos.yahoo.com/atvingwoman

you stage at the scoring barrell, you can't leave till your partner is scanned.. as far as assisting, all depends. you can't go ride their quad for them, but guess it's ok to go to fix it our get it unstuck. don't worry just go have fun and you'll finish better, that's what joe derisi told me when i started racing and he's right !! get your quad and yourself ready and go make me proud of ya...

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast