Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dinli Cannibal 450

Dinli Cannibal 450

Hello from everithing. I´m a spanish boy, and in a few days I have a new DINLI CANNIBAL 450.
    And I have only one problem, how to get a lot of auxiliary industries accesories from this atv. But in september I need this for race in cross spanish championship. Thankyou from everithing, I hope yours answers!!!! Thanks!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

lets try not to be to mean, atleast its based off our quads.

Get us some better pics of that thing. I'll be happy if we can use most of the engine parts for the dales like heads side cases and other thing parts so we can use the parts to keep the dales running for a long time!
    88 Zilla gotta love the old twosmokes!!!
    06 Quadracer **For Sale**
    07 Grizzly 700 FI with powersteering!!!

06 2500HD Duramax Crew Cab

http://www.thequadbuilder.com

Godspeed #4 keep a watch over us there little buddy!

If you could when you pick it up post some pics. Most of us have seen these pics from the dealer show. Just curious if the final result looks like that or not. Thanks!
    C&D Racing the place to get your parts. Just ask Dusty she can get anything.

when I have the quads i send more pics

Ok, when I have the the quad, I send for atvriders a lot of photos to see them. But, doesn´t anyone dinli atv of this in USA?? maybe in a few weeks to be come!! (sorry for my bad english)

Dinli manufacturers kids quads in the U.S. They bought all the tooling for the old Cannondale and the pic you posted is of the old Cannondale with Dinli plastic. We are just curious if it is still the same or if they are changing it like they said they would.
    C&D Racing the place to get your parts. Just ask Dusty she can get anything.

I was speaking with my "future" Dinli rep and he sent me some new pics!! Thats right Derno u heard me right!!

I'm in the process of securing the neccasary legal bolgna to open an ATV dealership at my shop.. I hooked up with Dinli, after checking out all the youth ATVs i found Dinli to have the best products and support..They have track support at the GNCs and are lookin to expand into the GNCC's..............finding out about there 450 was a bonus for me!!!

Mr Dinli is a very very interesting person with a passion for success in the 450 market
    www.wesbolt.com
    www.atvriders.com
    RAGE ATV
    lonestarquadracing.com

the US exec thats in charge has made his own company for performance stuff for the youth ATV's I'm sure he'll be doing the same for the big bikes????

maximum rpm

may be www.maximumrpm.com
    www.wesbolt.com
    www.atvriders.com
    RAGE ATV
    lonestarquadracing.com

Go to they're website, the 450 is'nt based off the Dales. It's a heavy s.o.b too. The Speed 500 is based off the Dale but they are'nt offering it yet.
    02 Cannondale 468
    All the bells and whistles
    03 KFX 400
    A few mods

www.thequadbuilder.com
    www.z400central.com
    www.cannondaleriders.com

tat is offline Cannondale! Whats that?
    Boy you sure are a guru of sorts when it comes to a quad you know noyhing about. You kawi rider. Peewee21 you need to stick with the green or come over to the mean, lean cuttin machine, the almighty cannondale.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast