Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 2005 GNC MX Round 10 - Daniel Boone Discussion and Cheer

Well I guess I am a self centered Zuki rider then, even tho every darn race I race in I get whopped by a Yamaha, thats right a yamaha, thank you yamaha, for making such a good bike, the 450 is great, oh wait, I would like to thank Honda as well, tho I have not been beaten by a 450R I still want to thank Honda for making such a great bike, Tho I have not won 1 single race, I would like to thank suzuki, for making a bike that you can mod the heck out of and make competable against any of the bikes out there. WITH OUT SUZUKI, HONDA, KAWASAKI, YAMAHA, this sport does not grow as fast as it has in the last 2+ years. I cant wait for the new Z to come out, they have had 2 years of R&D to make this bike, so hopefully its not going to be a dissapointment, Yes Gust is my favorite racer, but you know what I rooted for Natalie this year, this man is amazing, and plus he is an honorary STQRA racer. Most of the protest you have seen this year has come from the management of suzuki, not gust, not jones, but management. Well quad racing is like any other sport when you start dumping loads of money and advertising into your team you want results plain and simple. I do not agree with all the protest that came about this year, but you didnt hear gust complaining all year last year when he was getting protested every other race becaue HONDA and Yamaha couldnt beat him. If all we want to do is complain about protest and sponsered rides, then lets set this sport back 4 years and go back to riding nothing but 250r and 400ex and call it good. I dont know about you but I am enjoying seeing the manafactures coming out with better bikes year after year. Now that the new z is coming out you can bet that honda will be back at the drawing board for their 07 bike. Yamaha did the same this year revamping the frame and some engine componets. I WANT TO THANK ALL THE SPONSERS OF RACING, MOTOCROSSING, FLAT TRACKING, and any other Type of quad racing that you may partake in. THank you Honda, Thank you suzuki, thank you yamaha
    03 z440 (athena)
    1 stair master
    1 sit up mat
    1 chin up bar
    60 more lbs to lose

I ride a Honda and have owned Yamahas. I've never owned a Suzuki, but wouldn't hesitate to put one in my trailer. If Honda or Yamaha end up with REAL factory support, everybody should thank Suzuki for it. I'm not saying they were first, cause we have to give Nac's/Cannondale credit for that. Even though you bleed red or blue, you need to think about who sacked up and showed how it should be done... SUZUKI PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!

Question

Did I SAY anything about owning a Suzuki? NO I didn't. There is a blue Yammy in our shop. I don't believe I deserve a bashing from ATMX chick, 450R51, 400grl or nacsracer027. I am glad for Honda for wrapping up the season with a win, as I am a Joe Byrd fan. I didn't mention names in my post either and was accused of it. Thank you Cindi again, and houtex73. Couldn't have said it better. I believe there is something in the Constitution regarding free speech, I exercised my right and I believe you all exercised yours. Makes racing more exciting.......doesn't it, ahhhhhh the power of the keyboard.

wow all this interenet bench racing i havent seen the lead change this much in a long time haha

Im going to assume that cindi, is cindi hart?? if im correct you are a really nice person to meet and talk to i was talking with you standing on the hillside watching the races.... you have a right to support suzuki 100% your boyfriend rides for them thats awesome !! suzuki does not deserve to be bashed they have done a lot more then any other manufacturer for our sport and i fully appreciate that !! I hope the other big 3 companys follow suit soon !! as for the person that said suzuki didnt help the sport because they havent given us a 450 yet? go eat a tire!! so what if we dont have a 450 from them yet ? last year they didnt need one did they ? why would they need one this year? i was there at the national and for doug gust being hurt you sure couldnt tell it !! and jeromiah jones was on fire yesterday you shoulda seen the way he was riding !! it was nutz !! a wheel bearing went bad damn junk suzukis(sarcasim) wheel bearings can go bad at any time without warning so what the hell !! Travis spader was looking great in the first moto i think he had a mis hap though with the motor or a coolant line.... and goodman looked like he got tangled in a wreck at the begining of the second moto.... if your honda is so great good for it but i remember last year they werent cutting it nor was the yamahas(i own and race a yamaha) all quads are prone to failure its bound to happen !! sorry for the book but i really wish all the brand loyal people would just let it go !! I have had them all and liked them all i swap to what suits me best and this year it is the yamaha.

JHF
    laeger yz hybrid

I was wonering if while the planet was getting "catty" ---- could all of you enlighten me as to what is better: chevy, FORD or Dodge. B/c you all sound like a bunch of red necks at a hole in the wall bar, out in the middle of nowhere.

If this attitude keeps up you all can have this world - and that is from a guy who has been around for a long time.......

Don't look for a signature: I don't brag about my gear......

Originally posted by Stadt
    I was wonering if while the planet was getting "catty" ---- could all of you enlighten me as to what is better: chevy, FORD or Dodge. B/c you all sound like a bunch of red necks at a hole in the wall bar, out in the middle of nowhere.

If this attitude keeps up you all can have this world - and that is from a guy who has been around for a long time.......

Don't look for a signature: I don't brag about my gear......
    well it depends on the day of the week and time of the month you decide to buy your new truck, I tend to stay away from dodge on thrusdays, thats the day after the whole plant goes out and plays bowling on wednesdays night, ford is terrible on mondays and fridays, and well chevy's there isnt a good day to buy one of those.
    03 z440 (athena)
    1 stair master
    1 sit up mat
    1 chin up bar
    60 more lbs to lose

Originally posted by houtex73
    well it depends on the day of the week and time of the month you decide to buy your new truck, I tend to stay away from dodge on thrusdays, thats the day after the whole plant goes out and plays bowling on wednesdays night, ford is terrible on mondays and fridays, and well chevy's there isnt a good day to buy one of those.

Good call I like this idea: I'll pick up my next machine on a Tuesday after I go bowling, who is in - the more the better ? ? ? Leave your attitudes at the shoe exchange desk.

SUZUKI-POOR SPORTS

WHERE WAS TEAM SUZUKI WHEN JOHN NATALIE WAS ON THE PODIUM BEING CROWNED THE 2005 CHAMP???? the only one there was cindi hart. IS THAT supporting the sport??? I THINK THAT THEY SHOULD HAVE COME UP THERE THATS WHATS GETTING PEOPLE TO HATE TEAM SUZUKI. ITS THE WAY THEY ACT! like they are better then everybody. BUT ITS ONLY GONA GET WORSE BECAUSE THE HONDA BOYS WERE AT THE TRACK AND THEM AND NATALIE ARE COMING IN FULL FORCE NEXT SEASON. PLEASE SUZUKI PEOPLE STOP ACTING LIKE YOU GUYS DONT LIKE ANYBODY AT THE TRACK BESIDES DOUG AND J.J. IT WOULD MAKE THINGS MUCH BETTER.

ya know i really dont care who wins what race and where, yes i root for GUST, yes I root for JJ, and yes I root for Spader, but you know what makes a great race weekend to me? Not those 3 guys taking the podium. But one person from each manafacture, that is what has made this season great to me, yes natalie had one of the greatest years in history right along with gust year last year. There is nothing better then seeing HONDA, Yamaha, and Suzuki represented on the podium. WHen all 3 teams are on the podium that does nothing but help OUR sport out more and more.
    03 z440 (athena)
    1 stair master
    1 sit up mat
    1 chin up bar
    60 more lbs to lose

wooow people u need to chill, yes im a die hard honda fan, but damn some people take it too far and need to word what they post differently. and every race i hope gust and natalie battle it out because its better for the sport, but gusts suzuki isnt just cuttin it for him this year. hopefully next year natalie will have some competition and not pull 20+secs leads on the field.
    04 450r- DEAD!

2001 VW jetta 1.8t wolfsburg

www.dubsinthebuff.com

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast