Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: 2005 GNC MX Round 10 - Daniel Boone Discussion and Cheer

Originally posted by atvmxchic
    I just believe that when your out front like that whats the use of taking a chance of wrecking by doing freestyle tricks, i mean maybe a lookback but actual freestyle i just don't see the point of risking it. if i have the right guy caleb moore, orange 450 #31, if thats him how come when i saw him go for the table of two he let out of it on the face and did like a big nose-wheelie handstand type thing. is that a new freestyle trick of his? cause to me it looked like he got scared or something there wasnt' anybody in his way. that is if your caleb moore rides the orange 450 and i think his # is 31.
    ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????????

You make absolutely NO SENSE!

i didn't bring him up, gimp419 said something about the kid at high point doing freestyle and you came back with your bragging remark that he did walk away with the second moto and then you asked me to please explain my comment that i made...which i did, so don't go jumping allover my back because you was trying to make him look good. i've just seen him ride i don't have a personal problem with him i don't even know what he looks like off the track.

THE only reason anyone should warn AGAINST people doing their tricks is the fact is this will lead to kids trying to copy this stuff. then when the first person who gets hurt or worse doing this at a RACE TRACK manages then to get a RACE TRACK shut down, you will really hear some *****'en. Dont think it can happen? Las Vegas has NO race tracks because a child died while PRACTICING at a race track out here. Race fast, race hard, but just race, practice on your own time I guess is what I would tell my kid. thanks.

Originally posted by atvmxchic
    if thats him how come when i saw him go for the table of two he let out of it on the face and did like a big nose-wheelie handstand type thing. is that a new freestyle trick of his? cause to me it looked like he got scared or something there wasnt' anybody in his way.
    It's possible that he was smart enough to know when NOT to take that jump.

If you were more than just a groupie you would quickly realize that track conditions at Daniel Boone changed all weekend. And it was clear when actually watching the race that some riders are better on dry hard pack surface. While others shined on slick muddy surface. It's very possible that something just was not feeling right to him. Or his quad was having issues. It happens.

And knowing a bunch of these guys personally, especially Gimp419, I can tell you straight up that they would never call into question another guys riding ability simply based on an aerial maneuver. It has much, much, much more to do with racing than that.

But I am sure you already knew that... I mean heck, you seem to know everything.
    ATV Exposed Magazine
    www.atvexposed.com

caleb himself even sais he was just bored.

Originally posted by outacontrol31
    sup guys, this is caleb, sorry if i seemed cocky doing the tricks, i was just bored, my main competition busted up his ankle, otherwise i woulda had to be riding my *** off to stay ahead, but trust me, he will be back next round, and i won't have time to bust out the moves, as for the triple, just knarly, thats all, knarly
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil and no good, nothing but blind pitiless indifference.

Originally posted by Cindi
    atvmxchick you are allowed to have your opionion. I hope I never have done anything to you or your riders to make any one of you think I am a self-centered person who thinks I should have a factory ride. I think that comment is really kind of funny considering who the ameteur riders are. Me, Jamie Rentz, John Ragon, Russell Shumaker. I don't think any one of us are self-centered people. We are all teammates and I will stick up for my teammates by saying we are all good hearted people just out there racing just like your riders. The only difference is we ride Suzuki's. Doug is also a great person. He never blamed anyone for his two wrecks he doesn't remember what happened. I will stick up for him also. I don't think you know anyone of us personally and I hope the comments were just out of anger.

Team Suzuki is a great team to be on. You don't know all of us you go by rumors and that's ok. They are doing a ton for this sport just as Honda and Yamaha are doing.

So atvmxchick I apolagize if I have done anything to you to form this opionion about me and my teammates. We are not out there trying to start problems. We just want to race just as your riders do.

Cindi
    Well, I know you and you suck! rag rag rag rag...You'll be singing a different demented tune when you butt is OUT of the Suzuki camp. I'm sure Doug is planning his escape as we speak!

Originally posted by ridethis
    Well, I know you and you suck! rag rag rag rag...You'll be singing a different demented tune when you butt is OUT of the Suzuki camp. I'm sure Doug is planning his escape as we speak!
    Great first post yellow belly!

i wish i was a mod so i could check IP's
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil and no good, nothing but blind pitiless indifference.

Originally posted by ridethis

You don't have a clue. You need anger management, medication, and your mouth washed out with soap! You are ruining a discussion board, and should be kicked off line. I agree with Mr. P.........What reason do you have to feel the need for keyboard slander? They are 2 of the nicest people you'd want to meet. Somebody pooped on your oatmeal?
    Enough is enough........this subject should be closed......locked......and ended. People like you are not needed here.

i hate to be the party popper but i agree with mom, this is gone a bit farther then it needed to and im locking it down.

i have checked the ip, and i will be informing a few folks as to "her" identity so they may question just what drug she happened to smoke
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415