Thread: 1997 Blaster f/s or trade in PA

1997 Blaster f/s or trade in PA

I have a '97 blaster that I want to sell or trade. Its in over all good condition.

-The front fenders were race cut (green)
    -The light works
    -Front tires are like-new and rears are good

It's mostly stock exept for the FMF sst silencer and the 1/2" reed spacer. This thing has alot of bottom end power and does good wheelies....LOTS OF FUN!!! for a little machine.

I would like to get $1,200 for it or trade for a fast 2 stroke quad or dirtbike. Let me know what you got!!!

Thanks
    2002 Banshee
    Elka dual rate w/ piggybacks, Full Flight A-Arms, ITP Baja rims, Toomey T-6 pipes/silencers, Cool Head w/ 21cc domes, Reed spacers, K&N clamp on's with Outerwears, FMF ignition, Skin Industries graphics on all black plastics, G-Force axle, Tag bumper, Powdercoated frame (Black), A-Arms (Blue), swing arm (Blue), and clutch cover (Blue)

Looking for a project Banshee!!!

lol....nice bike....my old one

aim=trikerider17
    email=brick4life17@hotmail.com

---1997 Yamaha Banshee---
    ---2001 Yamaha Raptor---
    ---1987 Honda 250r---

haha...thanks for the quad. I need to sell it because I need money for my Bansh and I need to pay the bank back what i borrowed to buy it. I have to admit, I will miss this fun little thing
    2002 Banshee
    Elka dual rate w/ piggybacks, Full Flight A-Arms, ITP Baja rims, Toomey T-6 pipes/silencers, Cool Head w/ 21cc domes, Reed spacers, K&N clamp on's with Outerwears, FMF ignition, Skin Industries graphics on all black plastics, G-Force axle, Tag bumper, Powdercoated frame (Black), A-Arms (Blue), swing arm (Blue), and clutch cover (Blue)

lol....yo man i/m i wanna ask u something real quick

trikerider17

aim=trikerider17
    email=brick4life17@hotmail.com

---1997 Yamaha Banshee---
    ---2001 Yamaha Raptor---
    ---1987 Honda 250r---

pic

u got pics?

I will try to get some pics...maybe tomorow...

Are you intrested???
    2002 Banshee