Thread: paintball gun anyone!!!!

paintball gun anyone!!!!

el bumpo

bump

Not trying to make fun, but that is like the original spyder. They sell those in my friends paintball shop factory reconditioned with a tank and hopper for $40
    2010 support - moto-Xperts, Walsh Race Craft, Scott USA, sixsixone, Tag metals, sunline, RK chains, go-pro, Hinson racing, Braking, Stompgrip, My wife, kids and dear old dad

I really cant remember. It has been a few years since I bought it. I know i paid mid $100's for it. But there are 2 guns for sale. Tippmann SL-68 II also.

For what its worth though, those guns are indestructable, he uses them at his field as field guns.
    2010 support - moto-Xperts, Walsh Race Craft, Scott USA, sixsixone, Tag metals, sunline, RK chains, go-pro, Hinson racing, Braking, Stompgrip, My wife, kids and dear old dad

honestly, ive played paintball for 4 years now and i can throw paintballs better than those two guns combined can shoot!... the auction ended and no one bid on it....
    MARINES-The Few. The Proud. The Marines SEMPER FI

Wow you must have a great arm to be able to throw those things that well. You should take up baseball instead of quads. I say this because I got hit with a cheap ***** gun from walmart and that $hit hurt.